- Angry Birds™
- Pig City Teardown
Pig City Teardown
Retired ProductPig City Teardown4511.
Send the birds into Pig City and get the eggs back!
The piggies are in Pig City, trying to hide eggs everywhere. Launch the birds using the catapult! Topple the buildings by striking the 4 collapsible target zones. This fun and chaotic set, based on The Angry BirdsTM Movie, features a small house, bridge, hot dog stand, zip-lining piggy and a TNT chain reaction feature! Includes 4 figures.
- Includes 4 figures: Red, Stella and 2 piggies.
- Pig City features a zip line, hot dog stand, small house and a falling boulder.
- Accessory elements include a catapult for the birds, umbrella, 5 eggs, 3 sticks of TNT, TNT storage box, 5 balloons, hot dog plus ketchup and mustard dispensers, and a ladder.
- Target zones include boulder and zip-lining pig, bridge, hot dog stand roof and TNT function.
- Aim the birds at the target zones to collapse the structures.
- Hit the boulder to activate the pig on the sliding umbrella zip line.
- Knock the lever above the boulder to make it land on the box of TNT, and use the sticks of dynamite against the pigs.
- Land a bird on to the roof of the hot dog stand to crash it.
- Target zones and collapsible structures are easy to reassemble for fast-action play.
- Create fun action scenes with a twist from The Angry BirdsTM Movie.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for children ages 7-14.
- Pig City measures over 8” (21cm)high, 9” (24cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Catapult measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPig City TeardownDarthRevan1 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfAngry Birds line is a weird theme for me. The sets were okay but the minifigures are bizarre. The minifigures are heading towards the Mega Blocks Minions type of figures but retaining the crisp Lego quality. The figures are not bad, in fact they are very movie accurate, but stand out amongst...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 43 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFun build for me and my sonIrelach1984 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set was a easy build and looks great my son loves playing with it and has a few great features only downside is it’s hard to move around when it’s all built would of liked a king pig figure in with...Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of the best sets all year!badpiggy4jesus | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set after it had been sold out for weeks and was not disappointed. The set is large, colorful, and chaotic in a cool sort of way. The catapult is a good and sturdy design, although I would have liked a flower or two on its baseplate. I love the "Pig Fone" in the pole and the feeding trough full of ice cream. The hotdog stand is well-built, even though the awning leans forward a bit. The bridge is good construction and how it doesn't line up to the other building is a funny nod to one of the animated Angry Birds short films. The tower is great, I would have like more interior for the buildings and a longer umbrella slide but that's just me. The Functions all work well, and the figures look great. (I would have...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery fun to build and play withBruceFromFL | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I liked the colorful and detail in this series. the hot dog stand and ketchup and mustard bottles. Just like in the Angry Birds Games; you can try different approaches and distances to try and make the most impact and ricochets.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixWas this helpful?55