Prepare for the ultimate fishing trip!
- VIP Points
- 149VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Visit the beachside Old Fishing Store, featuring a shop packed with fishing-themed elements, and a connected watchtower with a 360-degree viewing balcony and office on the lower level. Ideal for display and role-play, this model has 2 removable roofs, an opening back wall in the shop for easy access, 4 minifigures, cat and 3 seagull figures, as well as loads of other cool details and elements to fire up the imagination.
- Build the LEGO Ideas Old Fishing Store, with detailed exterior, shop and connected lookout tower with office. Exterior features steps to the front and side doors of the store, railings, ventilator and assorted elements!
- Includes 4 minifigures: a captain, a fisherman, a fisherwoman and a child, plus a cat and three seagull figures
- LEGO Ideas brick building toys are compatible with all other LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Old Fishing Store measures over 12” high, 9” wide and 9” deep
- 2049 pieces – For boys and girls ages 12+
- 25 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBeautiful to look at, fun to play with!LadyBricker | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe most fun set I’ve ever built, and I’ve built dozens! The details are great and there’s very little repetition. It gave us hours of fun and between build stages we would play with it! As soon as the floor is built you can start playing. This set has a ton of playability. There are a million things to do, a generous amount of accessories, many places for the minifigs to work, play, spot oncoming storms, fish, buy and sell gear, and on and on. Add a small boat to this set and it will keep kids busy for hours. The colors are gorgeous and the completed set looks so nice you can enjoy it as a piece of art when it isn’t being played with. I hope LEGO produces more work by this designer and gives him more than one shot at an Ideas set, because I would line up to buy another of his designs!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of the best.....Nsamaras74 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the most cute and picturesque building sets that LEGO has made ever. It is a magic for the eyes, a must have for the LEGO collector, a superb addition for display. It has so many details and it is so colourful and attractive that you want to look at it over and over again. The building of the Old fishing store is so pleasant that an adult like me would surely start playing with it while building it.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWORTH EVERY PENNYRachelauna | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this fishing house after wanting it for a while, finally purchased it because I had some friends (and fellow LEGO lovers) coming to visit and I thought it would be a fun activity for us all! The amount of detail that went into creating this set blows my mind. To be honest, the unique pieces (seagulls, crabs, fish, life vests, etc.) alone make this set worth it, not to mention all of the incredible architecture design with the way the roof comes off and the back wall opens up, it’s just incredible. I can’t recommend this set enough. Definitely the most difficult LEGO set I’ve ever put together, but I can’t wait to take it apart do it again in a few months!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy First Lego Setepettijo | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI never really thought about building Lego’s until I came across this set. Know I have purchase Lego’s for kids throughout the years and when I was shopping this year for some Star Wars set for the boys I saw this set and something inside said I had to have it. After starting the set I decided to by a couple other small sets to add some extra people and props to the set. This was so fun to build and cannot believe how sturdy this structure is. I really hope Lego brings on more of these sets because if they do I will definitely be purchasing them. I think sets like these broadens Lego’s customer base. As an older adult who is not into Star Wars or the other super hero lines this is a perfect build to bring me in. Big thank you to the original designer, The Lego designer and Lego for being this to life.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55