Retired ProductObi-Wan Kenobi™4.455.
Use the Force to battle the Separatists with posable Obi-Wan Kenobi™!
Command the Clone Army against the Separatists with buildable Obi-Wan Kenobi™. With durable, fully posable limbs, special white Clone armour, fabric cape, buildable blue Lightsaber and a holster with extra Lightsaber handle, this LEGO® Jedi Master is ready for tough action play!
- Includes fully posable limbs, special white Clone armour, fabric cape, buildable blue Lightsaber and a holster with extra Lightsaber handle
- Use the power of the Force against the Separatists!
- Create cool Jedi poses!
- Sturdy and durable design for intense action play
- Replay the epic Star Wars™: Episode III Revenge of the Sith duel between Obi-Wan and 75112 General Grievous (sold separately)
- Stands over 9” (25cm) tall
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfix(G)Obi-wan today!neestie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This excellent little set is very surprising. First, the combination of the constraction figure from Bionicle/Hero Factory with Star Wars is epic. After the build was complete, I was surprised by how large the set was! The head and facial characteristics are very similar to the animation used in the Clone Wars movie/tv series and is perfect for this set. The lightsaber blade is rubbery, but not too bendy. The cape fits and is a nice addition tot the aesthetic. Overall this is an excellent set which I highly recommend.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSamuraiMike1969 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA simple build that doesnt take long to complete. Much better looking in person than i expected and really looks great on my shelf with my other star wars lego sets and i find myself posing and reposing him quite often! No complaints at all, he looks great, poses well, no stickers, no loose joints, and best of all looks cool, highly recommened. I will be getting Darth Vader next and hope lego releases more of these figures, well done lego!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Force is Strong with This OneRelicor | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI Mainly got this set for his cape because as a Bionicle MOCer we rarely get good capes and in any color. Brown is one of my favorites and so that was a key factor of my purchase. White is also really nice and getting an official lightsaber piece is awesome. My only grip on possibility would have to be the shoulder pads, they get in the way easily and can pop off with enough to little force. I fixed this by removing the pieces that are on his upper back, creating better flow and poses. I haven't dismantled him yet because he is so much fun to pose now. I would highly recommend him in the first wave if you are only getting one. His build may be simple but the character is recognizable, has a lightsaber, and a cape.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixmehTheDestroyer | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfi dont like the idea of the clone wars star wars obi wan and i dont like his headSeptember 15, 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesThe Star Wars universe is so large it is challenging to make a toy that appeals to every type of Star Wars fans. It is important for us to understand how each one of these groups will view a product. As a fan that pictured perhaps a Original Trilogy Obi-Wan I can understand where you are coming from.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35