Shoot on the go with Lloyd’s Ninja Nightcrawler!
- VIP Points
Chase down Ultra Violet’s Stone Booster Bike in Lloyd’s LEGO® NINJAGO® 70641 Ninja Nightcrawler and battle for the Oni Mask of Hatred, with this all-action set. The Ninja Nightcrawler features an opening minifigure cockpit, speed and attack modes and 2 foldout, shoot-on-the-go, 6-stud rapid shooters. This fun toy also includes 3 minifigures with weapons to intensify the role-play conflict.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Lloyd, Nya and Ultra Violet.
- Ninja Nightcrawler features an opening minifigure cockpit with weapon holders for 2 swords, speed and attack mode configurations, 2 foldout, shoot-on-the-go, 6-stud rapid shooters and gold-colored blades.
- Press down for attack mode and drive to activate the new-for-January-2018 shoot-on-the-go rapid shooter function.
- Also includes the Stone Booster Bike with a minifigure seat.
- Attach the Oni Mask of Hatred transformation element to the Ultra Violet minifigure to make her even more evil!
- Weapons include Lloyd’s 2 katanas, Nya’s spear and 2 katanas, and Ultra Violet’s mace.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Ninja Nightcrawler measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Stone Booster Bike measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- 6 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat builddannyboy7180 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a great challenge for me because it's been a while since I got a Lego set and I really enjoyed building it. I didn't expect Lloyds car to be so big and the stud shooters was the tricky part to put together and overall I loved this set. I wish it was a two seater so Nya could fit inside with Lloyd. Ultraviolet's bike was nice add-on and the Oni mask of hatred has really good detail on it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 47 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsLego Ninjago nightcrawlerKatyp | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonThe ninjago set comes with Lloyd’s ninja nightcrawler, motorbike and 3 mini figures. The large box has 5 bags of Lego inside. The instructions were very easy to follow and it took around 4 hours for my young grandson and myself to build it together. He is 6 yrs of age The nighcrawler has a cockpit with glass top which opens upwards, 2 shooters which hold 6 bombs on each. When moving the car along, the bombs are rapid fire and great for chasing the Ultra Violet bad guy on his motorbike. There are lots of little weapons for the figures and also some attached to the nightcrawler too. There is also a mask for the ultra violet figure which slides up and back on its head to show its face, this is a great little extra. The nightcrawler is around 10” long by 5” wide so is a good size. The motorbike is around 2” long and 1” high. My only negative comment is that it falls apart easily whilst playing with it. Even with the most gentle hold on it, parts fall off so you have to be very careful.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrs 8 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 stars"Pixal I need my car"-Master Lloyd in Season 8Darter | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a great way to get some great figures for season 8 and the greatest of Master Lloyd's vehicles in my opinion. Here are the Pros and Cons: Pros: Great figures Good price to part ratio Oni mask of Hatred included Very large seating for Master Lloyd A small bike to chasing down The overall look and feel of the Nightcrawler The great speed and attack mode function Cons: When you push the button while stationary the a stud might shoot when you do not want it to The bike is very small compared to the Nightcrawler Nothing for Nya Overall a great set!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBEST SET EVER!cp2459 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set from my parents for my birthday, and man it is AMAZING. When I first saw it on this website I knew I had to get it. The price-to-part ratio is awesome, and almost everything is great. The minifigures are neat, these being my two favorite Ninja, Lloyd and Nya. They are both extremely detailed and look cool. Ultra Violet is neat as well, and has the Oni Mask of Hatred, but it wasn't really used by Ultra Violet in the show, mainly Harumi. Ultra Violet's bike is ok, and the mace thing is cool too. The car is awesome. The stickers are amazing, and I love the stud shooters. The cab is huge, and really detailed, as it even has sword holders for Lloyd. The spoiler is ok. The immense detail on the bumpers on the sides and ends is amazing. There is a part in the back attached by rotatable studs, which can act as a trunk if you want, but it may clog the gears that spin one of the wheels. When you push down a thing on the top and drive the car, the stud shooters go up and spin, acting like shotguns. The one bad thing is that whenever I press down on the thing on top, it usually launches a stud off even though I don't want it too. This is the best set I've ever owned.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55