Hop aboard My First Train Set for beginning builder fun!
Introduce your child to the world of trains and building with the LEGO® DUPLO® My First Train Set. Create the colorful steam train with sound effects, a passenger wagon, station with ticket window, fueling pump and signal. With a lot of DUPLO bricks and track, it's the perfect set for budding builders and hours of train-themed creative play. Requires 3 AA (1.5V) batteries (not included). Includes train driver and child DUPLO figures.
- A colorful, easy-to-build train set and station for hours of creative roleplay!
- Includes train driver & child LEGO DUPLO figures
- LEGO DUPLO building toys are compatible with all LEGO DUPLO & LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Train track is over 68” long & 29” wide when built. Train is over 3” high, 11” long and 2” wide. Station is over 7” high, 7” long and 2” wide
- 52 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 2 and 5 years old
- over 5 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPerfectJmeJ06 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My son received this set for his second birthday and has not stopped playing with it for several days now. He takes the train everywhere he goes and I like that it runs well even when it is off the tracks without tangling in hair or the carpet. Great value and tons of fun!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCute and FunBikinMike | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonI bought this for my grandson, and the two of us had a great time with it. Although he is a few months short of 2 years, he was able to operate the on/off switch and the hose easily. I bought the accessory track kit and had track from the push version, so there was plenty of track for a big layout. To be honest, I don't think a 2 year-old would need a big layout. The sound effects are awesome and it shuts down after about am minute (to preserve battery life). He actually says "wow" when he gets up in the morning and sees it (Mom and grandson are visiting this week). I'm getting the deluxe set for his birthday in a few months.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent train set for little guys!pocams | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 3-year-old loves trains and we had gotten him a wooden set, but it was a little small and tricky to build. This set was the perfect size and he can build the tracks and trains himself. The motorized train also really holds his interest and automatically switches off after two minutes so it doesn't burn out or drain the battery if he forgets it. Highly recommended.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLots of funLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 3 year old loves it. wish it came with more tracks. We did end up buying extra tracks.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55