My First Puzzle Pets
Available nowMy First Puzzle Pets4.552.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Learn about colors and pets with 3 fun puzzles!
- VIP Points
- 9VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Help your child build 3 colorful 3D LEGO® DUPLO® 10858 Puzzle Pets. Preschoolers will love sorting the chunky bricks into different colors, and seeing what animals they can build in each color. This puzzle toy for toddlers includes decorated bricks to start stories and develop language as young children learn what different pets like to eat. DUPLO bricks are specially designed to be fun and safe for small hands.
- Features 3 color-coded, buildable puzzles: a bird, cat and a dog.
- Includes bricks decorated as dog bone, fish and bird seed as play starters.
- Help your child master basic building skills with these simple puzzles.
- Have fun together as your child learns how to recognize and sort colors, then match the food to each animal.
- Inspire imagination with this versatile toy as toddlers make up their own stories with the cute pets.
- Makes an ideal gift for preschool children.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for small hands.
- Yellow bird measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Blue cat measures over 4” (11cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Red dog measures over 3” (10cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- 12 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFuzike | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThe animals are cute but they have a really big head. However my 2 year old dauther managed to bild them and love to reshape their figures, so wort it.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 7 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis is my current go-to set when introducing young children to Lego sets. It's perfect for children 1-3 (or even older) because of the color recognition and size of the blocks. If anyone is looking at starting kids early, this is the set to go with!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55