Retired ProductMillennium Falcon™4.68555159.
Travel the galaxy with Han Solo, Chewbacca and others in the iconic Millennium Falcon™!
One of the most iconic starships of the Star Wars™ saga is back, and it’s leaner and meaner than ever before! As featured in exciting scenes from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, this latest LEGO® version of the Millennium Falcon™ is crammed with new and updated external features, including an even more streamlined and detailed design, detachable cockpit with space for 2 minifigures, rotating top and bottom laser turrets with hatch and space for a minifigure, dual spring-loaded shooters, sensor dish,ramp and an entrance hatch. Open up the hull plates to reveal even more great new and updated details inside, including the main hold with seating area and holochess board, more detailed hyperdrive, secret compartment, extra boxes and cables, and storage for spring-loaded shooter ammo. And of course no LEGO Millennium Falcon model would be complete without Han Solo and Chewbacca, as well as other great characters from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Activate the hyperdrive and set course for LEGO Star Wars fun! Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapons: Rey, Finn, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Tasu Leech and a Kanjiklub Gang Member, plus a BB-8 Astromech Droid.
- Build the famous Millennium Falcon, featuring detachable cockpit, dual spring-loaded shooters and detailed interior
- Featured in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Includes Han Solo, Chewbacca, Rey, Finn, Tasu Leech, Kanjiklub gang member and BB-8 Astromech Droid
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 5” high, 18” long and 12” wide
- 1329 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsThe coolest hunk of bricks in the galaxy.kingoffire6873 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs I write this review, the awesome set sits next to me. there are many things I like about this set starting with... The Minifigures: Han Solo. This old version of Han is quite cool. As he said in the movie, It's a new jacket. Chewbacca. The Minifigure used in this set first seen in 2014. he's the same but with a new blaster. Rey. Her Minifigure is the same as the one in set 75099 Rey's speeder. Except she has a silver blaster pistol instead of her staff and no hood. Finn. For a rogue Stormtrooper, he looks cool in Poe's jacket. Tasu leech. there's not much to say about this Minifigure. Kanjiklub gang member. long name short say. BB-8. this cute astromech from star wars, the force awakens is built from two unique pieces made just for this ''brick-figure'' The Set: This set is quite bulky and looks really cool I would like to list all the features: The weapons. Han's pistol, Chewbacca's bowcaster, Rey's pistol, Finn's First order blaster, Tasu's flint lock style pistol,the Kanjiklub gang member's rifle and built-in weapons on the falcon (top-and-bottom cannons and two spring-loaded shooters). the model. It has a cockpit, a sitting area with a holo-chess table, the famous smugglers hold, the hyper-drive and the top-and-bottom cannons (as said above) thanks for reading! kingoffire6873 ;-)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFantastic set for a great priceGriffin | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMan, what a fun set. My favorite thing about this model is the ballistics: Chewie's crossbow and the two front mounted lasers are AWESOME! Also a huge fan of the fact that the top is mounted on hinges, so that you don't have to "remove" a piece to access the interior. I never owned the old Millennium Falcons (7965 or 10179), so I'm not someone who can compare this to the old model. Reading the old reviews though, I guess it's worth mentioning the landing gear on this version isn't retractable either. I had a little bit of trouble with two things: 1. Getting the cockpit to stay attached: I really had to exert some pressure to get mine to stay on, but eventually got it to stay. It's a tight fit but I can fit two minifigs in there. 2. My trap door keeps falling off, but I probably skipped something in the instructions that. I ended up with too much space for a tight fit down there. The bags are numbered (1 through 9) and the instructions are one booklet (don't you hate when they are divided into 2 or 3 parts! Ugh!) The only tricky part of the instructions for me was that, in the beginning, there's an unnumbered bag for "oversized" parts that you immediately need pieces from, and it took me a while to realize this. Otherwise, great instructions. As a 27 year old adult working alone, this took me 5 hours to assemble, working at a leisurely pace. I would absolutely pick this set up at this price; it's fantastic either as a display piece or toy, the minifigures are great (love the blend of old and new- and Han with grey hair!), and it's pretty sturdy- no weak stuff here!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsThe Force Is Strong w/ This OneBryanMW2012 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have always been a fan of the Millennium Falcon and since the Apollo Saturn V was not available at the time, I decided to pick this up instead since I was in the mood for a build. I had previously built a Y-Wing and figured that at 1,300+ pieces, this would be a good intermediate build for me since I have never built anything that large. I had seen this kit on display before, and was not a fan of how the body of the ship was designed... those fears quickly dissolved once I started building, and saw how solid the design was as I built the ship. My one problem is that the "smuggler's hold" kept falling out. I solved that problem by using a few of the leftover extra parts to make a tighter fit. I've moved the model a few times since then, and the part has not fallen out. Problem solved. I also deviated slightly from the instructions in a few areas. Since I had a some left over parts from this and other builds, in the spirit of how the designers at ILM created the models for the original films, I did a little kit bashing on the exterior parts that open up, adding a little extra detail to the exterior. The other mod was: I had to put Han and Chewie in the cockpit, and because Chewie was too big, that took some work. I had to remove Chewie's legs and attach two little pieces under his body so he would stick, and I had to pry one of his arms off... but as a fan of the original films, there was no other way to set up the minifigs. All in all, this was a fun build, and I highly recommend it. Next stop, Apollo Saturn V...Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsShe's got it where it counts!Polyglot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEver since I started building Star Wars Lego I have wanted to get and build the Millennium Falcon. I am so pleased I finally decided to buy it, because this was a very enjoyable build, and the finished ship looks fantastic! This is by far the largest Lego set I have ever built. There are nine numbered bags inside, plus a couple of those have small add-on bags with the same number. There is also an extra bag with oversize parts. The instructions were on the whole clear, but there were a few pages where it would have been helpful to have a red circle showing where the new pieces were to be added. I also forgot that some of the numbered bags had an additional, small bag and wondered why a piece seemed to be missing, until I remembered. In total it took me four hours to build the Falcon, over two days. There are six minifigures in this set, plus BB-8, which I think is plenty. All the minifigures are excellent in their design and attention to detail. They all come with a weapon of choice, and there were some additional weapons in the bags, too. I already had Rey (two!), Finn and BB-8, but I was really pleased to get Han Solo and Chewbacca. The Falcon itself has a very detailed interior, with sofas and the holochess table, beds, control panels, the hyperdrive, smuggler's boxes and more. There are two spring-loaded shooters at the front, and rotating laser turrets at the top and bottom of the ship. There is a small landing ramp and a secret compartment, where you can store items to be smuggled, or a minifigure. The only flaw with my set is that I am unable to attach the round disc at the front of the cockpit, no matter how hard I try. :( Pros: - Really fun to build - The finished ship looks fantastic - Great minifigures - Plenty of play features - Detailed interior Cons: - Instructions could be clearer in a few places - My cockpit front piece doesn't attach All in all I would definitely recommend this set to any Star Wars Lego fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55