Zoom into battle against Captain Cold™ with The Flash™!
Drive The Flash's Mighty Micros car at top speed towards Captain Cold's snowplow. Featuring play starters such as Captain Cold's freeze gun and fun accessory elements including an energy drink and a snow cone, this role-play set is ideal for younger super heroes. Includes 2 minifigures with mini legs: The Flash™ and Captain Cold™.
- Includes 2 minifigures with mini legs: The Flash™ and Captain Cold™.
- The Flash's Mighty Micros car features turning wheels, The Flash™ logo, plus translucent lights and exhaust flame elements.
- Captain Cold's Mighty Micros snowplow features turning wheels and translucent lights.
- Weapons include Captain Cold's freeze gun with translucent ice elements.
- Accessory elements include The Flash's energy drink and Captain Cold's snow cone.
- The Flash's Mighty Micros car measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Captain Cold's Mighty Micros snowplow measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThis NEEDS to be a Dimensions sethsalFesreveR | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHuge Lego fan, even bigger Flash fan, so this set was an insta-buy. I never picked up the Gorilla Grodd set, due to just wanting the Flash elements in that set, so I'm really happy that this set has Captain Cold. The vehicles are easy, fast and cute builds, and like my title says, would make great additions to Lego Dimensions. One of the best things about the Lego Avengers game was the ability to complete the ground races using Quicksilver. It would be awesome to be able to do the same thing in Dimensions with the Flash. Make it happen, Lego!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThe Perfect Collector Series for Super-Hero SetsTinybrickreviews | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI will start out by saying these sets totally blow out my expectations. I bought these expecting a small, minuscule, too pricey sets, but what I got was a fantastic, cute set that is totally worth the price. First off, I am a huge DC fan, say what you want about that franchise, but its the nostalgia for me, so I bought these mostly out of the love for these heroes. Let's start with the Flash go-kart: it totally fits Flash's persona. The front is awesome with the non-sticker (YES!) front end and the back has an awesome adjustable tail fin. The one thing I don't like is the rubber lighting bolts coming out of the back. They stick out like a sore thumb in this very cleverly made set. To the Captain Cold cart: the snowboard used as a plow works really well, and the front end is really well done as well. The ice cream cone kinda sticks out, but not as bad as the rubber lightning coming out of Flash's car. All in all, these are very well done, great value for the money and I'm totally going to buy the rest of them! Pro's -Minifigures -No stickers! -Design -Cold's freeze ray Con's -Lightning from Flash's car -Ice cream cone on Cold's car -Cold's freeze ray, as cool as it is, is difficult to maneuver when he's in the car. It's probably just the way I display it, but it still kind of a problem. -TinyPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMighty Micros!FirstOrderFan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Flash vs Captain Cold is a very good small set. The Flash car is really cool with printed Flash logo and Ninjago swords in the back. Captain Cold's snow plow kind of car has that great snowboard piece in it, which is good to get in a small set. This set also has great minifigures and is a cheap way to get The Flash and Captain Cold. Many have complained about the small legs but you can easily just switch them into regular legs.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMake a series 2 LEGO!DarkLloyd15 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA set I bought the other day, just for the Flash. But when I finished building it, it wasn't just for him... The figs are funny. They look wacky and mighty. The little cars are just fun to look at and they move quite smooth. The new Power Bolt piece is really cool. With these I had fun for hours. If I had the two other DC sets, I would be entertained for hours despite my age. Overall: A fun, cheap, entertaining set. For every age it's fun.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55