Mia's Vet Clinic
Retired ProductMia's Vet Clinic551.
Save the animals and save the world!
Be part of Olivia and Mia's veterinary team, featuring a clinic with treatment room and a rabbit house, plus an ambulance with a door that opens at the back and a wheeled stretcher to help transport patients to the clinic. LEGO® Juniors sets are age-appropriate building experiences for ages 4-7, with fun and recognizable LEGO Friends sets that give children a great start with the LEGO brick. Includes 2 mini-dolls plus assorted animals.
- Build your own Vet Clinic, complete with ambulance, treatment room, rabbit house and accessories!
- Includes Mia and Olivia mini-dolls, plus a rabbit, baby rabbit, cat, turtle and hedgehog
- LEGO Juniors brick building toys are compatible with all other LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Ambulance measures over 2” high, 3” long and 1” wide. Vet Clinic measures over 4” high, 4” wide and 6” deep
- 173 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 4 and 7 years old
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVelvetmoss | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter and I had the best time putting this together. It's been a lot of fun to play w.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55