- Hard to Find Items
- MetalBeard's Sea Cow
Item 1 of 6
Item 1 of 6
Item 1 of 6
Item 1 of 6
MetalBeard's Sea Cow
Retired ProductMetalBeard's Sea Cow4.7818555.
rating.prefix4.8rating.postfixFIND MORE PRODUCTS LIKE THIS
Help our heroes escape the Micro Managers on MetalBeard’s Sea Cow!
Shiver me timbers, the Micro Managers are approaching our heroes and MetalBeard aboard his wacky Sea Cow ship. Climb the mast to keep a look-out. Fire the powerful shooting cannons from the side of the ship to repel the Micro Managers. And watch out – one has flick missiles and the other can shoot a net! Raise the anchors, spin the rear propellors and steer the ship to safety with the mini version of MetalBeard at the wheel. Includes 4 minifigures: Benny, Emmet, Vitruvius and Wyldstyle, and 2 figures: MetalBeard and Queasy Kitty.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Benny, Emmet, Vitruvius and Wyldstyle, and 2 figures: MetalBeard and Queasy Kitty
- MetalBeard’s Sea Cow features chimney, 2 anchors, 4 back propellers, 2 huge side turbines, lanterns, 2 gold keys, 2 bottles, bottle with printed ship, box with 4 black coals, hammer, wrench, shovel, gold crowbar and a barrel with 2 rammers. Plus cannon and ammunition deck with 6 cannons and 2 boxes with cannon ammunition (12 pieces), and boiler room with 2 flint guns, 2 flint pistols and 2 swords. Also features captain’s room with treasure chest containing 6 gold coins, 2 red jewels and 2 green jewels, 2 blueprints, 2 maps, globe, sextant, ink vial and quill, and a portrait of MetalBeard
- Also includes a cow with wings!
- The large Micro Manager features fold-up wings with hidden flick missiles, 2 claws and fold-down satellite dish
- The small Micro Manager features a net shooter
- Weapons include 2 flint guns, 2 flint pistols and 2 swords
- Steer the ship with the mini MetalBeard with sword and treasure chest
- Fire the cannons on both sides of the ship to fend off attackers
- Take off the funnel to access the cannon and ammunition deck
- Open the top to access the captain’s cabin and check out the maps, treasure chest, MetalBeard portrait and more!
- Open the doors to the boiler room to access the weapons
- Turn the exhaust to raise and lower the anchors
- Rotate the giant side turbines
- Place a minifigure on the fore mast to operate the mounted guns
- Keep a look-out from the crow’s nest
- Get the fire going below the huge funnel
- Make the rear propellers spin and speed away
- Watch The LEGO® Movie to see all your favorite characters in action
- MetalBeard’s Sea Cow measures over 22” (58cm) high, 24” (61cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide
- The Micro Manager (large) measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- The Micro Manager (small) measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Mini MetalBeard measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (13cm) deep, and 5” (13cm) wide
- Double-decker couch measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and less than 1” (2cm) long
96% would recommend this product.
Level of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfix
Value for Moneyrating.prefix4.7rating.postfix
1 of 14
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDetails are AwesomeChibi | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought this set, and it's wonderful. The kids could do the mini figs, couch and evil robot things. The ship on the other hand... The details are awesome, but there are a ton of them. I agree with the age limit on this set. It took about 3 nights to put it together, since I have other things that need my time. Overall not the biggest ship Lego has made, but is very detailed and has a bunch of fun play features. However if your buying for any kid under 14, be prepared to help build; and supervise play.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHereticbuddy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's definitely a masterpiece of LEGO products. The details is sophisticated and the look of whole ship is magnificent. Furthermore, this steampunk-pirateship combined idea is outstanding. You can see many brilliant steampunk style devices are put to decorate the inside or outside of the ship. They do complete a great job to fill this ship as well as the other traditional elements of pirate ship do. And everyone of them is fantastic no matter in appearance or building experience. Everyone must praise this ship greatly as him or she seeing it. Although the playable seems little insufficient, the Seacow is still a marvelous pirate ship that worth a buy.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe ship be sea coweorehmhhvgf | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfi love this sea cow worth the cash it takes long to build its huge and so much fun to play with i hope you buy this item and enjoy it as much as i do if thats possible thnks for readingPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 hrsWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAWESOME SHIPCB631 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOne of the most fun builds i have done so far. definitely would recommend this set to anyone that is a fan of the movie.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 hrsWas this helpful?55
1 of 14