Inspire space and science play with a cool research shuttle and rover toy playset.
- VIP Points
You were born to explore the universe! Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with LEGO® Space rockets and vehicles – Let’s Go!
Give young space adventurers a treat with a NASA-inspired research shuttle and rover toy set. This cool LEGO® City 60226 Mars Research Shuttle playset features a space shuttle toy with opening cockpit, 2 opening cargo doors and space inside for the storage drone, rover with new-for-June-2019 articulated grappling arm, laser and tilting solar panels, storage drone with opening compartment and a helidrone with spinning rotor blade and scanner, plus a Mars scenery build with secret symbol. Give any LEGO builder an amazing building experience with Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The easy-to-use, intuitive building instructions let them zoom, rotate and visualize their creation using the special ghost mode as they go. Instructions PLUS is also great for younger builders, guiding them through the building process for a greater sense of independence and achievement. This exciting exploration playset also includes 2 astronaut minifigures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City astronaut minifigures.
- This building set for kids features a space research shuttle with opening cockpit, 2 large opening doors and space inside for the storage drone, plus a NASA-inspired Mars rover with new-for-June-2019 articulated grappling arm, laser and tilting solar panels, storage drone with opening compartment, plus a helidrone with spinning rotor blade and scanner to read a secret symbol discovered on Mars!
- Accessory elements include a helmet with blue visor, Extra Vehicular Activity suit with golden visor, scanner and 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes with blue crystals.
- Use the LEGO® Life app to access the intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions. Help even younger builders through the building process, with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode functions to visualize their creations as they go.
- Download LEGO® Life the app at the iOS or Android app store. Ask your parents' permission before going online.
- This fun construction toy makes a great gift for kids.
- Research shuttle measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- Mars rover measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Helidrone measures over 1” (4cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Storage drone measures over 1” (3cm) high and 1” (3cm) long.
- Mars scenery build measures over 1” (3cm) wide.
- 1 day agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsNeeds a RunwayJonnyQuest | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGuessing here, but I think the "story" behind this set is that astronauts in orbit around Mars in a space shuttle are controlling a Mars drone and robotic exploration rover on the surface, then a rocket box (?) lofts a rock sample up to the ship for study. You get a little of everything, here: a shuttle, two astronauts, a six-wheeled rover, flying drone, rocks, and return box. If you're looking for a Lego "sampler" of the new City Mars Exploration set, this is probably it. Two gripes: the landing gear is too small for a shuttle this size, and the shuttle "cargo bay" will only fit the astronaut and a box, not a satellite or anything larger. The shuttle would not be able to land on Mars unless astronauts on the surface build a runway! Still, I think there's good play value and parts value here and if you can't swing the price of the whole series, this is the one to get for your budding astronaut.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 1 day agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsspaceshiplegokid79 | 14-18This set was tell you about the next 50 years of nasaPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45