Play every role of a top motor racing team on race day!
Role-play an entire race day with the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One™ Team with this richly detailed LEGO® Speed Champions set, featuring 2 buildable Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid cars. Packed with play-starting features and functions, it includes a fully equipped pit garage with car jack function, and a pit wall with monitor, checkered flag and translucent start-finish light-style elements. Dial up the big-race atmosphere with the TV camera rig with an adjustable camera arm, plus a grandstand with big screen and rotate function to reveal the winner’s podium. Includes eight minifigures.
- Includes eight minifigures: two MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One™ Team drivers, team manager, two engineers, hot dog vendor, cameraman and a race fan.
- The MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One™ Team set features a grandstand, pit garage, pit wall, TV rig and two Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid racing cars.
- The grandstand has minifigure seats, a media center, big screen with race info graphics and rotate function to reveal the other side of the screen (with winners graphic) and a victory podium with a gold-colored trophy element, plus translucent light elements
- The pit garage includes a car jack function, two mounted computer screens with driver information and assorted elements, including a wheel jack, two spare wheels, two spare wheel caps, five wrenches, drill, oil can, hammer, ‘Stop’ lollipop sign and a team logo.
- The detailed pit wall includes a start-finish line with translucent green, orange and red light elements, plus a monitor and checkered flag elements.
- The race-ready, buildable Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid racing cars each feature a minifigure cockpit, wheels with rubber tires, authentic design details and race livery stickers.
- Get a bird’s eye view of the race at the hairpin corner with the TV camera rig featuring an adjustable camera arm and camera-style element.
- Watch the race with the race fan minifigure at the racing corner barrier with a high wall and doorway.
- Also includes a hot dog stand with a parasol and hot dog element.
- Accessory elements include two racing driver helmets.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- Grandstand measures over 7” (20cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Pit garage measures over 5” (14cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Corner barrier measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Hairpin corner with camera rig measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 8” (22cm) deep.
- Pit wall measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid cars each measure over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Hot dog stand measures over 2” (7cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnubis328 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a lego fan and Formula 1 fan, this is a beautiful kit. It captures the essence of F1 with the clean team suits and technology in the pits. I took my time on the build in order to prolong the fun. It could easily be done in a night. The noses come off the cars for a realistic play experience.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHayds | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonEasy for an experienced lego builder , im only 13 and really enjoyed building this. You should create more lego based on the speed champions models as they are great to build, play with and also to display. A Grandstand and some fans with flags would be great to add to this display. Look forward to seeing what comes next.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 6 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVettel beaten by Lewis again.CFMAM | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Nice set especially if you like F1, a few mistakes within the set, standard yellow faces which I replaced. Cars look good, not sure the hotdog seller adds to the set. Overall, fun to build.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixVery good but not greatAshs308 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all, it's fantastic to again see Lego pursue a partnership with a Formula 1 team to create a licensed play set via their Speed Champions range. This time, creators have done a fairly good job in recreating a set that is not only displayable for AFOLs but extremely playable for younger F1 Lego fans. As a playset, it is well designed; predominantly sturdy build of the cars, team garage and podium, all of which are very interactive and playable. As a display set, it is still quite appealing. Allianz, UBS and Mercedes stickers all add superb detail that enhance the overall realism of the set. My main disappointment with the set was the inability of Lego to not accurately match the famous teal colour that is synonymous with Mercedes. The green bricks used leave a lot to be desired and really take away from the look of the overall set. Whilst I understand the cost associated with Lego producing new coloured bricks just for this set, I think it was warranted given the popularity of Speed Champions, the price point and the fact that they've gone to trouble to get the set officially licensed. My other main disappointment was having to purchase this set overseas and have it delivered to Australia. Restraining purchase ability to certain countries is extremely unfair and I would much prefer to purchase sets from my local independent Lego stockist, but not 9 months after other parts of the world have received stock! You need to address this Lego! Overall, a pretty good job Lego. Further refining a few smaller details would have made this a 5/5 set, however, still very happy with this purchase. Maybe you could look at a Red Bill themed set next year? ;) (Big Dan Ricciardo fan haha)April 19, 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThe feedback surrounding inaccuracy of the green/teal color is great and I've passed it along to our designers to influence future sets. I'm sorry if you were having trouble shopping on our Australian website - we do ship to Australia as well as several other countries! Click on the flag at the top of our Shop website to see all the countries we can send LEGO® products to. We're always looking to expand the countries we do ship to so check back periodically to see where we're shipping next!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45