Retired ProductLost Temple451.
Small parts and a Small ball.
Discover the Lost Temple and help Lloyd win the Sword of Fire!
Join the adventure with Lloyd and Jay, as they fight to get to the Sword of Fire before the snake villain. Featuring Jay's blue dragon, the snake villain's helicopter, the Lost Temple with lava ball, and other accessories. This LEGO® Juniors set offers an easy start to building with the LEGO brick for ages 4-7, with easy-to assemble models featuring iconic Ninja adventures. Includes 3 minifigures: Lloyd, Jay and a snake villain.
- Build your own Lost Temple, complete with lava ball, swinging axe and spinning saw blade obstacles, gate that opens, blue dragon and accessories!
- Includes three minifigures: Lloyd, Jay and Serpentine villain
- LEGO Juniors NINJAGO brick building toys are compatible with all other LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Lost Temple measures over 4” high, 6” wide and 6” deep. Helicopter measures over 3” high, 4” long and 1” wide. Blue dragon measures over 1” high, 7” long and 9” wide.
- Broadside measures over 1” high, 2” long and 1” wide. Miss Fritter measures over 2” high, 3” long and 2” wide
- 172 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 4 and 7 years old
- about 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood Set for Younger Builders!!!CrosshairsLittles339 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my only Juniors set, and the reason I got it was for the exclusive Jay minifigure, as I collect every version of him. The set itself does not look as good as the normal NINJAGO sets, but younger kids would probably like it. I think that this Juniors subtheme is combining the first four years of NINJAGO, since it has the Dragon Sword of Fire and the Fire temple; the ninja fighting the Serpentine; and the ninja's gi have pieces from Rebooted and ZX/Kimono uniforms. It's very different not using any 1x1 studs, but I understand that this set is for juniors, and studs are too small and not always necessary. The set: The training course/obstacles and temple (Is it supposed to be a Juniors version of the Fire Temple?) don't look very good in my opinion, but they are made of large pieces for smaller hands. The functions are nice though. There are spinning blades, a chopping axe, a lava boulder and flames shooting up everywhere. Don't fall in the lava! The ninja have to get the Dragon Sword of Fire and hide in the fire temple before the snake and his helicopter get them, or Jay can defend the temple from the Serpentine by using his blue dragon. The snake helicopter looks really cool and has a claw for dropping the lava boulder, grabbing the Dragon Sword of Fire, or capturing Lloyd. It also has an opening hatch in the back for putting Lloyd or Jay in, but it is sort of hard to sit them down in there. The teeth, cockpit, and spinning rotors are also nice details. overall it's my favorite part of the set. Jay's blue dragon is just...awkward feeling. Is it a dragonfly or a dragon? The wings are long and thin, as is the tail. The head is too flat and the mouth is very odd. Plus there's a silver engine type piece...as part of the dragon. Very different. The only good part of the dragon is that it can fit two minifigures. I'm usually not very hard on LEGO about things like this, but I just don't like this dragon at all. The minifigures: Jay and Lloyd are a little plain, but I still like them. They're basically just wearing two average ninja suits. They only have some front and back torso printing, so I would like them a little more if they had leg printing or more recent suits. (Or if they had their Kimono gi, because I loved those. :P) The snake villain, though, I think was very well done. He has a lot of printing, and all of it's exclusive. He looks like a mix between a Venomari and Anacondrai. The printing on the back of his torso is pretty much just a continuation of the front, but that's good, because I love his printing. He has no side printing or any on the back of his legs, but he still looks great. Good job on this minifigure!!! This set is pretty good, but I don't like the dragon. Other than that, I would recommend this set! Thanks for reading this review, and please read my others!!! :)Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45