Wipe out the tech infection with Lance’s Hover Jouster!
- VIP Points
Help Lance defeat Cezar and CyberByter Dennis with the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ 72001 Lance’s Hover Jouster, featuring a minifigure cockpit with 2 transparent-red lances, 2 flick missiles, 2 movable deflectors, 2 shield holders plus 4 rotating wheels for speedy jousting action. This fun knights toy for kids includes 3 scannable shields, 2 minifigures and a CyberByter Dennis figure.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Lance and Cezar, plus a CyberByter Dennis figure.
- Lance’s Hover Jouster features a movable minifigure cockpit with 2 lances, twin flick missiles, 2 movable deflectors, shield holder, rear weapon holder and 4 rotating wheels.
- Weapons include Lance's buildable lance, CyberByter Dennis' critter shooter and 2 spears.
- Also includes The Lance of Merlok shield holder.
- Place the Merlok Power in the shield holder to upgrade your knight or vehicle in the battle against the bad guys!
- Lift the Hover Jouster’s cockpit and push forward for jousting mode.
- Push the Hover Jouster in any direction to create a hover effect.
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents before going online.
- Scan shields for the NEXO Powers Dynamighty and Diamond Spear, and Merlok Power The Lance of Merlok, then power up in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ game!
- 7 Merlok Powers to collect to stop Monstrox and his army from spreading their digital infection across Knighton.
- Lance's Hover Jouster measures over 3” (10cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide, and 8” (22cm) long in jousting mode.
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixIt's all in the details.RexSkelter | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my favourite low/mid priced set released in 2018. The main reason is because of the particular elements that make up this set. There are a multitude of different unique, useful, and genuinely interesting elements that are not often seen in other sets but are available in this one. I was pleasantly surprised. Secondly, the build itself incorporates symmetry but also unique techniques. I enjoyed it a lot. Finally, I happen to love the general colour scheme and aesthetic design of this set. Furthermore, it's rare to find a set that has a vehicle with four wheels that move easily in all directions! This is something really neat. To top it all off, the minifigs have some great elements and look striking but also fitting. Overall I think the lego designers involved in this project really accomplished a wonderful achievement here. Admittedly, I do believe the lego marketing team could have perhaps lowered the price just a smidgen - however, Lego often do special promos via the website & there are also Lego VIP points which add up. Furthermore, other retailers do sales and what not as well. This set is without a doubt my favourite low/mid priced set released in 2018 - and is in my top 3 sets overall released in 2018. Thanks to everyone involved in creating it and well done :) Merry Christmas. RexValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPretty good.cp2459 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThis set is ok. Overall, I would say that. The minifigures are awesome. Lance is exclusive, which is good. The Cezar guy reminds of Cyrus Borg from Ninjago, and he is pretty cool and well designed. Dennis, on the other hand, isn't that great, but Dennis was Lance's servant for the first two seasons of the show, and I guess he turned evil, because he is fighting Lance, and I thought that was pretty cool. The Hover Jouster itself is ok. It isn't designed very well, and I accidently kicked it while walking across my room, and literally almost the whole thing fell apart. The functions are great though. I tried "zooming" it on my hard floor, and it spins, which is a nice addition. The cockpit can rotate, which helps you aim with the flick missiles. Quick tip, don't leave the flick missiles in the shooters. That weakens the spring. Anyways, on the back, it can hold Lance's sheild and lance, which is cool. I wish they would've included the same thing on the front and the sides on the back, but that's OK. There are some places where open studs look good, and some where they don't. Overall, the functions are great, but it falls apart easily.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45