Spend a cozy weekend at the 3-in-1 Lakeside Lodge!
Have fun at the Lakeside Lodge, featuring a red, brown, green and blue color scheme, balcony, wall lamp, campfire, water lilies, wood-chopping area and a pine tree, plus a detailed interior with a stove, bed and table. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model can be rebuilt to create an observatory or a small cabin—all models fold out to allow access to the interior. Includes a male minifigure, plus a moose and a frog.
- Build an opening log cabin with a campfire, fishing pier, stove, bed, and more – plus a buildable moose!
- 3-in-1 model: Rebuild it into an opening Observatory or a Small Cabin
- Includes an outdoors-expert minifigure, a buildable moose, and a frog
- LEGO Creator building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Lakeside Lodge is over 3” high, 6” wide, and 6” deep. Observatory is over 4” high, 5” wide, and 4” deep. Small Cabin is over 3” high, 5” wide, and 5” deep
- 368 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 12 years old
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNice Creator 3 in 1 buildpwklego | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!I love the three builds, lake side lodge, observatory and the small cabin. With a little imagination, you can change the looks of the two alternate build by adding the extra remaining bricks. (see photo of observatory) Love all the detail especially the friendly moose, fishing rod and the fish. The main build lakeside lodge has a beautiful color scheme which fits the theme so well. The set includes a cute little frog as well.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood For a Starter kitWahab | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's Childi already had legos on me from when i was a kid, and i bought this one plus a small lego classic kit (the green one with the tractor and alligators) and its been great. Its has alot of generic pieces which you can build anything with. I must say the piece count is not accurate as they are less when you count individual parts and not how many pieces of plastic there is* but i would recomend this for someone who is new to lego and want to start, i wish it had wheels included (thats why i bought the lego classic as a plus) but beyond that great kit !Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCharming set.RevolverOcelet | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor the price, you really do get a lovely little set. A simple enough build, with some little details that you will only come to notice whilst putting it together. Looks great as a display piece, particularly with the eye catching red roof. Would certainly recommened this set to any collectors, and I've no doubt kids would get a good amount of play value out of it as well.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat outdoor theme structurestevesheriw | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing an avid fan of the outdoors and anticipating summer trips, I decided to buy this set. There is one minifigure provided to inhabit his cosy lakeside cabin. He has company in the form of a frog and a moose. Once fish is naturally provided as you build a fishing pole for the minifig. The cabin is nice as it can be opened to reveal an interior with some details such as a stove and a bed. When closed, it is enclosed on all four sides. There are several details on the outside such as the dock, the lily pads, the logs for chopping wood, and a small tree. I built the main model, although there are two other smaller ones to choose if so desired. You are provided a lot of browns for the log cabin effect and red slopes for the roof. A door and several windows are provided to allow for several structural possibilities. It can make a nice stand alone display model or a playset for a kid. I hope Lego continues to produce three in one structures like these as they do help promote creativity and the finished product looks very nice.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55