- LEGO® Time-Teacher Minifigure Watch & Clock
LEGO® Time-Teacher Minifigure Watch & Clock
Sold outLEGO® Time-Teacher Minifigure Watch & Clock4.552.
Get the tools for telling time!
- VIP Points
- 23VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Learn to tell time with LEGO® building! The LEGO Time-Teacher educational resource includes all of the tools you need to make learning fun, easy and hands-on. Includes a LEGO Minifigure Link Watch, a constructible demonstration clock and a set of colorful, illustrated time-teaching activity cards.
- Includes boy minifigure
- Customize and rebuild!
- Features constructible demonstration clock
- Also includes time-teaching activity cards
- Use the cards along the clock to make learning fun and easy!
- Japanese Quartz movement watch
- Water resistant to 50 meters (165 feet)
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal lens
- Battery included
- Made from super-durable poly carbonate
- almost 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDefinitely worth the money.DonQuixote | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy first and second grade students and I enjoy this Lego Time learning tool very much. We need to see more products like this one. Thank you two little big thumbs way up! Ps. It combined perfectly with my Lego ruler, and both pencil cases I own. Any stationary I can get ahold of if it is Lego themed. Also own and recommend Moleskine Lego notebook and the lego minifigure pendrive. I even decorated my computer background to suit my Lego theme. just look ;-pPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 5 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixDPF2 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!is a COOL product and teaches kids ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y ZPlay Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixWas this helpful?45