Make some time for the Force, you must!
- VIP Points
Feel the Force watching over you at home with the LEGO® Star Wars™ Yoda Minifigure Clock. The perfect addition to every LEGO Star Wars collection, this Jedi decor features a digital, lighted display and alarm clock. A great gift for any LEGO Star Wars fan.
- Features alarm and digital, lighted display
- Collect all of the LEGO® Star Wars™ home decor!
- Makes a great gift!
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixYoda one for me!LegoSkyGuy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I really like the Yoda Minifig Alarm Clock. It is shorter than the other Star Wars Minifig Clocks, but don't judge it by it's size!! His arms and hands are poseable. I especially enjoy the bright green color of the night light when you push the head down. It is really a unique item. All it needs is a proper sized brick to stand on and a lightsaber that fits in his hand. If Kai from Ninjago can have his sword, we need lightsabers for our Star Wars clocks!! The detail on the clock is well done, especially the hair, ears, eyes, and robe. Please check out my other reviews! Play Well!!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 8 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSize matters notLegoUncleG | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Cool the Yoda minifig clock is. Shorter the legs are than the Vader clock, just like the normal minifigs. The Clone Wars is the version on which the clock is based. Better this is. More detailed the face and ears are!! Recommend this product, I would!!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 6 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixLove & Hate ItGermanLego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I love this clock because, well, it's Yoda! I hate it because it wakes me up. Pros: Not an annoying alarm sound Tells accurate time Not Fast/Slow Push down Yoda's head - Turns into a little 'Lamp' Cons: Head comes off if pulled, but can be put back on (It is made to come off, I don't know why though)Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 6 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat this is!jediteacher | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This yoda clock is the best but they've made more sith and storm troopers than they have jedi and clones. I wish they would make a obi wan or ki adi mundi instead of all these storm troopers. not that the storm troopers aren't great but make some jedi too. aslo the captain rex goes great with yoda.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55