LEGO® Star Wars™: The Freemaker Adventures
Retired ProductLEGO® Star Wars™: The Freemaker Adventures551.
Relive epic Freemaker adventures in a galaxy far, far away!
Join scavenger siblings Zander, Kordi, Rowan and their faithful droid, R0-GR, as they embark on an epic quest to restore peace and freedom to the galaxy. Filled with new and familiar characters from the Star Wars universe, this amazing 2-disc DVD boxed set includes all 13 episodes from Season 1 of the successful LEGO® Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures animated TV series. The set also includes ‘The Freemaker Adventures: Meet the Freemaker Family’, a collection of clips, behind-the-scenes material and interviews with the voices behind the characters, plus ‘Freemaker Salvage and Repair’, which takes you on a guided tour of the Freemaker’s family salvage shop business. As a special bonus, you also get 6 exclusive magnets featuring images of the characters and their ship, StarScavenger, from the series.
- Features all 13 Season 1 episodes, plus bonus ‘The Freemaker Adventures: Meet the Freemaker Family’ and ‘Freemaker Salvage and Repair’.
- Also includes 6 exclusive magnets featuring images from the series.
- Format: 2-disc DVD.
- Region: 1.
- Rating: TV-Y7.
- Running time: 199 minutes.
- Languages: English, French, Spanish.
- Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish.
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Best LEGO Star Wars Series Yet!Hypaxxus | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI never really liked any of the LEGO Star Wars shows/ movies (Yoda Chronicles, The Empire Strikes Out, etc.) but when I found out about Freemakers, I decided to watch them. I was not disappointed. This is the funniest LEGO Star Wars show that has come out, but not goofy funny. Its story plot is very creative, and there are very many characters created exclusively for this show, which is a good thing, because LEGO never really does that with Star Wars, and all the characters from the original Star Wars are portrayed in a hilarious way! Overall, I loved these episodes, and was left desperately longing for more! I can't wait until season 2!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55