- Santa Claus Classic Key Chain
Santa Claus Classic Key Chain
Available nowSanta Claus Classic Key Chain4516.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Have a little holiday charm with a LEGO® Santa Claus Keyring!
- VIP Points
- 4VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Wherever you go, take Old Kris Kringle along for the ride with the LEGO® Santa Claus classic minifigure attached to a sturdy metal ring and chain.
- The perfect stocking stuffer for LEGO fans
- Makes a great bag or backpack charm!
- over 8 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixhappy x-mas!I would recommend this to a friend!This is one of the best key chains ever created by Lego. Since there aren't anymore sets with the Santa minifigure anymore, this is a great way to get him; especially once I figured out how to turn keychains into minifigures(read my review about the star wars rebel trooper keychain to find out how) I got three of these when I went down to the Lego store just last week; they make the best gifts for any occasion, even if it isn't Christmas! Thumbs up to Lego, hope you release more festive keychains later on!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- 13 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixReally look at this before buyingHarley | 19-24I usually buy any LEGO keychain that I like especially seasonal ones that I can put on my keys, backpack or anywhere really during a certain holiday month (Halloween, Christmas, etc.) I was excited to see this Lego keychain until I really look a look at it. Even the Lego Store employee was shocked at how the figure looked like a Santa imposter or a dressed up Santa working in the mall. He doesn't look like the real deal. 1. His beard seems completely off. There is something really, really strange about his beard. It really looks like one of the fake beards that a "mall Santa" would just plop on. 2. Like another reviewer said, why is he not wearing mittens? 3. He has no belt buckle. To me, he almost looks like a ninja or someone dressed in a red karate suit. 4. His hat looks like a bandana -not a Santa hat. Just overall, he does not look like the real deal. If they had used a figure like the Santa in the Minifigures Series 8, THAT would have been amazing. HE looks much more like "real" Santa. I am debating keeping this just because I do not have a Santa figure but it saddens me that many details were kept out.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- about 9 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe magic of christmasseverus | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Most newcomers to lego will see this minifig as a rip off, they would think $7.00 for a minifig? ah but only true lego builders know this minifigs rarity, appearing in not many sets I recommened this minifig. If you liked and missed out on your fix of harry potter lego, I tell you this is the closest thing your going to get to that. Pros: Rare headpiece for santa Rare beard Very rare You can easily take off the key chain! Cons: Nothing really! Buy this minfig and bring the magic of christmas to lego!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- over 8 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfixToo expensive.Ogre21 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Drop the price by two dollars and I'd be more impressed. Also, 'Santa' should have either 'green mittens', or 'white gloves', not 'bare hands'.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixWas this helpful?35