LEGO® Star Wars™ Stormtrooper™ Minifigure Link Watch
Sold outLEGO® Star Wars™ Stormtrooper™ Minifigure Link Watch152.
- VIP Points
- 19VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Take your Star Wars style to the next level with this durable LEGO® Star Wars Stormtrooper Minifigure Link Watch, featuring an easy-to-read, Stormtrooper-illustrated watch face with a red knurled crown and a buildable strap. Join the multicolored, interchangeable links—including a sculpted Stormtrooper minifigure—to create galactic strap designs that fit comfortably around your wrist.
- This analog watch features a Stormtrooper face design, quartz movement, a scratch-resistant lens, hour, minute and second hands, plus interchangeable multicolored links including a sculpted, non-posable Stormtrooper minifigure.
- Add and remove links to create your own strap designs to fit any wrist size.
- Water resistant up to 164' (50m).
- Battery included.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix1rating.postfixWorst LEGO purchase everjarrodm55 | 35-44Purchased for: SonMy son really wanted one of these watches and after months of asking for it i broke down and purchased it. We took it out of the box and adjusted the linkage for his wrist. He put it on and went inside the house and immediately started crying. The watch broke almost instantly! the pin that holds the band on is made of cheap plastic and broke immediately rendering the $20 watch unusable! i rarely write reviews for LEGO items i buy (and i buy a TON OF LEGO STUFF!), but this item is a pretty big let down and Toys R US is not accepting returns. Guess Im out...Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- about 1 month agorating.prefix1rating.postfixBreaks constantlyBalletDisGirl | 45-54Purchased for: SonWe bought two of these. The first one broke immediately on taking it out of the package. The second one broke in the same way (the clasp) after a month of intermittent use. The first one Lego replaced the clasp easily...but it took weeks to...Value for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixWas this helpful?15