THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE The Joker™ Minifigure Link Watch
Available nowTHE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE The Joker™ Minifigure Link Watch3.666753.
Make time for mischief with The Joker™!
- VIP Points
Smile! It’s time for crazy Super-Villain capers with THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE The Joker™ Minifigure Link Watch. Join the multicolored, interchangeable links—including a sculpted minifigure of The Joker himself—to create your own strap design. Add or remove links to fit your wrist and change up your style.
- This analog watch features a The Joker™ face design, quartz movement, a scratch-resistant lens, hour, minute and second hands, plus interchangeable multicolored links including a sculpted, non-posable The Joker minifigure.
- Add and remove links to create your own strap designs to fit most wrist sizes.
- Water resistant up to 164' (50m).
- Battery included.
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun watch for an adult to wear, too!BoPeep | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have about five of these LEGO watches at home, and I have never had a negative experience. This watch has a great color scheme, and I love that it comes with a minifigure link of The Joker. I have never had a watch fall off nor have the links fallen off while wearing it. If you do remove the links to build the watch in a specific pattern, I recommend following the instructions included with the watch and wait until you hear a "click" when connecting the links. The one down side to this watch is the numbers and tick marks on the face of the watch are a bit too dull to see. A darker print would make it easier to tell the time. Also, the batteries are easy to replace and find at Walmart. Of the five watches I own, my oldest watch of six years has needed the battery replaced once.Value for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Adult FitMarlene | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am an adult female who loves everything Lego so I purchased a couple of watches. I’m very pleased with how well they are made, how easily you can make the perfect fit and how comfortable they are to wear. Will be buying more!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 12 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixGarbageDave333 | 35-44Purchased for: SonThese watches are super cute but not at all durable. My son's broke -- the Bat Man character -- within the first day of wearing. So we removed the Lego character, but the links are not all built the same and come apart easily, so it kept falling off. DO NOT RECOMMEND at all and probably why they're discontinuing.April 16, 2019Callie, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! That’s really unusual, and I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had such a disappointing experience with your watch. I'd recommend getting in touch with our friends at ClicTime — while we're the experts for bricks, they're the experts for watches. You can reach them here (https://www.legowatches.co.uk/contact-us)Value for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixWas this helpful?15