- LEGO® Power Functions IR Speed Remote Control
LEGO® Power Functions IR Speed Remote Control
Available nowLEGO® Power Functions IR Speed Remote Control4.4074527.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Control the speed of your LEGO® Power Functions motors!
- VIP Points
- 12VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Take command of your LEGO® models with this remote control. Add a LEGO Power Functions IR Receiver, battery box and motors (sold separately) to your LEGO creations, and then use this handy remote control to control the speed!
- Features a 4-channel, 7-speed, infrared remote control!
- Use the jog wheels to control your motor speed!
- Requires 3 AAA (1.5v) batteries, not included.
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSo Versatile its unvelievableDave77 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!It took quite some time to get used to but with perseverence it will make sence the more you use it. Got it originally for rate control for the Emerald Night set which really brings the set to life but then moved over to the motorised Technic Bulldoser and some of my own creations. The variable...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWorks, when using right batterieslilkdc | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI added power functions to the Holiday Train my son and I put together. I was getting very frustrated when I could not get it to work. Removing the IR receiver allowed it to work, but who wants to hit the button on the battery to stop it. It turned out to be the batteries - Duracell batteries do NOT work in the remote - the terminals are slightly shorter than those on Eveready. Lego needs to make a slight adjustment to their battery compartment so it will work with Duracells.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Productwnadgmom | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonPretty self-explanatory. Works well. Not too expensive. You need an IR Receiver to use this product.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsWas this helpful?55
- 6 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellentWildchicken13 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an excellent LEGO product. It is small and doesn't weigh much. It operates on four different channels, allowing you to control four models at once from the same controller. The two dials allow you to control two different functions on each channel, such as two motors, or a motor and lights. Each dial has seven settings, allowing you to control the strength of the function at seven intervals. As long as nothing is obscuring the blue thing on top of the controller or receiver, the signal is perfect. At thirteen dollars, it is an excellent value for the money.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55