- LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
Available nowLEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire4.25516.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Extend the reach of your LEGO® Power Functions!
- VIP Points
- 2VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Power up your LEGO® Power Functions creations with this 8" extension wire. Make your models bigger, better, and more mechanized than ever before!
- Allows you to connect your LEGO 9V electric systems to the new Power Functions!
- Extension Wire is 8" (20cm) long
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExtension/conversion cableI would recommend this to a friend!I tested the cable, and found that it could power old 9V systems from the new battery box or an IR receiver. The only difference was that motors don't stop immediately after you turn it off, like they usually did with the old battery box. This cable also powers new motors from the old battery box, but it cannot power an IR receiver, which requires the new battery box and all 4 wires of the new cable. (This cable only converts the 2 motor-powering wires.)Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- over 8 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat partBandicoo |I would recommend this to a friend!This wire lets you use your old motors and lights with power function battery box, and remotes. I have a ton of the old stuff that I now get to continue to use. Thanks Lego!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWorks for adapting S-Brick to Lego Power FunctionsBeskarmando | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this to adapt my S-Brick controller to my power functions system, and it works great.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix3rating.postfixNot for all your old 9v systemTechniko |I would recommend this to a friend!Great wire for extending the Power Functions System. I wish Lego offer this same product in different lengths. About compatibility with your classic 9 volts Technic system, it won't work with the micro motor, the flashing lamp or the siren, only with the motors and train lamp having male studs with electric contacts. I believe Lego description about this wire needs to be precise about that...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixWas this helpful?35