- LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire 20”
LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire 20”
Available nowLEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire 20”4.333359.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Extend the range of your LEGO® Power Functions!
- VIP Points
- 3VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Build your LEGO® Power Functions-equipped models bigger, better and more mechanized and motorized than ever before by adding this 20" extension wire!
- Extension wire measures 20" (50cm) long
- about 1 month agorating.prefix2rating.postfixMisrepresented!J1A3L5 | 19-24This is not really an "extension" cable so much as a longer version of 8886. The bottom of one plug has the old 9V plug on it, so it severely limits it's uses in many cases. I would not have bought this if I had known that. If you knew that beforehand, this is a fine product and serves it's purpose. Now LEGO needs to release a proper extension cable with no 9V stuff involved.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixWas this helpful?25
- 8 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood extensionThis is a good long extension wire for getting power to things far away, and it is compatible with the old motors and things, but it is a bit expensive for 2 conductive bricks and wire.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixWas this helpful?45
- about 7 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSauene | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego is lovly. I use the Lego to GBC. Wounderful sending from Lego.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery Few LimitsVCHSR | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter a few weeks of tinkering, this product is definitely earning it's keep. Most of my projects actually utilize both PF and 9V components, but even a strictly PF setup runs smoothly. It gets a bit clunky if you're running multiple wires in a narrow corridor (such as the 60051 High Speed Train) but it still conducts power without fail. I hardly see any reason to give this widely used product a low or average grade.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55