- LEGO® Power Functions Control Switch
LEGO® Power Functions Control Switch
Available nowLEGO® Power Functions Control Switch4.5516.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Take control of your LEGO® Power Functions motors!
- VIP Points
- 5VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Add even more control to your models with LEGO® Power Functions with this control switch! Build it into your model to change the direction of a motor with the flip of a switch or lever.
- Change the direction of a motor with the flip of a switch!
- 23 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe right directionBVG9Volt | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I use this switch on some of my 9V Lego trains to set the secondary motor. Sometime it happens that the secondary motor turn is the other direction of the 9V motor. Then I connect a switch between the convert cable (8886) and the train motor (88002) to set the PF motor in the right direction. I use...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 23 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixWorks well, does its job, but lacking pinholes...Taris | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!The switch is not only directional but also has a moderate length cable which is super helpful when making any PF driven system. In fact, you can overcome the limited current output of IR receiver (note that IR receiver V1 cannot operate any stacked LEGO PF motors in full power unless you...Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 23 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixworks but not compatiable with 7 speed IRAdultFanOfLegos2011 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This is a straight current 3 pole switch that allows forward, stop, reverse ( there's also a black microswitch to reverse the switch's polarity). If this switch is between an "on" AAA battery pack and a motor it can put the motor in forward or reverse or it can turn the motor off . If this switch...Level of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 23 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixWorks goodBandicoo |I would recommend this to a friend!I ran out of options with a Mindstorms project. I needed another touch sensor to detect when a part reached the far end of travel and needed to be reversed. This switch worked great for that application. The placement of the second connector right next to the switch caused a few problems. It would have been better to have a straight wire with the switch in the middle and a connectors at each end.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?45