- LEGO® Multi-Pack 4 pcs.
LEGO® Multi-Pack 4 pcs.
Available nowLEGO® Multi-Pack 4 pcs.453.
Keep all your favorite LEGO® toys together in giant LEGO storage bricks!
- VIP Points
Get a 4-pack of super-sized LEGO® storage bricks, that have tons of space for holding all your LEGO bricks, sets and minifigures. Including a 4-stud square brick, 2-stud rectangular brick, 1-stud cylindrical brick and 1-stud square brick, these cool storage bricks can also connect together for oversized building fun. They also make an excellent gift for LEGO fans!
- Quad pack includes a 4-stud square brick, 2-stud rectangular brick, 1-stud cylindrical brick and 1-stud square brick
- Store LEGO bricks, minifigures and more
- Features real LEGO studs that connect with additional storage bricks
- Create a cool LEGO building experience
- A perfect gift for avid LEGO collectors!
- 4-piece storage brick set measures over 12” (32cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep
- 10 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixDisappointing Storage Solutionx7Kevin | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI've gotta admit that this looks pretty cool in the corner of my room, but as a way to store Lego it's not that great. There's fundamental design flaws that really hurt this product and make me not feel comfortable recommending it to anyone. + There's a circular hole at the bottom of two of the pieces. It's the perfect size to get tons of small Lego wedged inside. I was forced to cover the bottom in duct tape just to be able to use this product as intended! + The pieces don't fit together snugly as I imagined. It's nothing like a real Lego connection, and the pieces are very loose and shaky when stacked on top of each other. + You have to take all the top pieces off if you want to open the red large container. This is where you would store the majority of bricks, so it can become quite a hassle. The red brick stores about 1500 assorted Lego pieces. + My white piece was scratched and covered in dirt when it arrived. The packaging was also torn. This was not enough to warrant a return for me, but was disappointing and a very bad first impression. I will continue using this as a display piece, but will likely be looking for a new storage solution in the near future. :(Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 15 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPuzzle | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI don't know why other people are complaining about this set, it's amazing! Sure the circles at the bottom are annoying but they don't take away from the overall value of the set. I have already recommended these to my friends because they are so good.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat storageAlma | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!The only thing about this item that drives us crazy is that the little parts get stock inside. It is a pain getting them out. But it is a great storage, great size and very pretty.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixWas this helpful?45