LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3
Available nowLEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV34.3333539.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Create and command robots that do what you want with LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3!
- VIP Points
- 349VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Combining the versatility of the LEGO® building system with the most advanced technology we've ever developed, LEGO MINDSTORMS® EV3 lets you unleash a world of walking, talking and thinking robots that do anything you can imagine. Complete a series of challenging missions using the intuitive icon-based EV3 Programmer App for tablet devices to build and program TRACK3R, R3PTAR, SPIK3R, EV3RSTORM and GRIPP3R, and then create your own programs. Take your robotics skills to the next level with the companion EV3 Software for PC and Mac, with its more advanced yet familiar programming interface. For instant control, download the free Robot Commander app for smart devices or use the infrared remote control included with each set. Want to share your own creations and be inspired by others? Log on to LEGO.com/MINDSTORMS to access a world of exciting content and interact with a huge online community of LEGO MINDSTORMS fans. The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 robot revolution continues!
- Build and program walking, talking and thinking robots that do anything you can imagine
- Includes Intelligent EV3 Brick & three servo motors, plus colour, touch and IR sensors
- SPIK3R is over 16” high, 14” long and 15” wide
- LEGO MINDSTORMS building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- 601 pieces – For boys and girls over 10 years old
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest Mindstorms EverNightSerpent | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!After months of waiting I finally got the Mindstorms EV3 last week. With my 2 sons I assembled the first robot Tracker together and got it moving within an hour. Downloading and installing the Mindstorms software for our MAC laptop was easy and a matter of minutes to get it going. The software is easy to use and we got the other bonus robots immediately from the LEGO website. With still over a dozen robots to chose from this set has weeks of play fun still ahead of us - not to mention the unlimited possibilities of creating robots on your own. Using the Tracker robot I could show my sons how to use the robot with a running program as well as by switching it to IR control quickly since its so intuitive to use. There are only 2 things which were a little disappointment: The Mindstorm set was announced to have instructions for 5 robots included - but the box had only the instructions for the Tracker robot included. This is not a major problem because you can get the building instructions for the other ones (Gripper, etc.) from the Lego website. What would have been nice if the building instructions would have been part of the project files (not only the program itself) and if everything would have been a single download file. All in all this set is amazing and offers given the amount of robots (15) out of the box the best price / performance of all lego sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazing!!Alfred46 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonI purchased this EV3 set. Very very good so far and my first robot kit. Bought it as soon as it came out back in, I think, November 2013 or something like that. Love the experience and the switch from studded to studless is awesome. It's just amazing, and it's wonderful on what you can do with it. But there's no such thing as a perfect product. The EV3 brick display is dim and very hard to read. Couldn't they have moved the leds from the buttons into a backlight of some sort? Even $60 cellular phones have a backlight. And if there are three button backlight colors, green orange red, why couldn't they make it RGB, so there are lots of colors to choose from!? Plus, it's way too expensive! Even some other company sells a similar kit for cheaper, and that one comes with 12 ports that you can plug anything in. Up to 12 motors!!! And now, this set has only three!? That's why i bought extra. This thing is outrageously expensive! Make it $150 next time. Well, that aside, it's a great set. Even my grandson loves it, and the iPad works perfectly. But to be honest, the laptop is better to program. Thank you Lego for this product, it has now become one of my hobbies. Continue to make good stuff, may be EV4. But price it competitively and make it easier to use. Add C++ or Python support? More motors and sensors? Come on, the EV3 brick costs $200, and my smartphone costed $120. You can do it. It's the best robot kit in the world, make it better, cheaper.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30+ days 23 hrs 59 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAn incredibly well designed and challenging setNightmarlin | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!The Lego Mindstorms EV3 is an awesome piece of lego construction. Mine has been configured in the TRACK3R and SPIK3R modes, and both of them are an absolute joy to use. As SPIK3R, the Mindstorm had some issues navigating non-solid surfaces (eg carpeted floors) , but made up for this by having an incredibly accurate launcher attached to the tail and excellent movement in the leg sections. The TRACK3R's capacity to easily construct new contraptions to use is very well appreciated too, and the versatility this provides sources excellent entertainment. Alongside these, the Control Brick is amazing to use. The only downside is the rate at which it consumes batteries, as prolonged use often leads to the product requiring a whole new set of batteries. The IR remote provided with the product is quite hard to get used to, but once you get over that it is quite amazing to see just how much LEGO have put into this product. The only downsides to this product are that it can be quite hard to get the cabling to fit perfectly, which can be a source of annoyance, and the companion software is quite slow to run on my PC (but that is probably just my PC). Overall, a great product that I would recommend to any LEGO fan!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 14 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAWESOMEIbby | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been waiting a year to get this set! And when I finally did I ripped the box right open and started building tracker. I made a few robot and overall, I'm happy with the product. One thing that sucks about this is the amount of batteries this thing eats up. The 6 batteries lasted for about 1 and a half months. Definitly a battery waster but overall a great product!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55