LEGO® Creative Building Set
Retired ProductLEGO® Creative Building Set4.888959.
If you can dream it, you can build it with LEGO® Classic!
Get inspired and challenge yourself with this box full of inspiring, colorful bricks and special elements, including wheels, doors, windows and eyes. Featuring 3 levels of building complexity, this LEGO® Classic collection of animals, houses, vehicles and objects unleashes a world of open-ended creativity and imagination. It also makes an excellent supplement to any budding builder's LEGO collection.
- Includes more than 570 bricks in 41 vibrant and fun colors.
- Features a mix of classic LEGO® bricks and special elements, including windows, doors, wheels and eyes.
- Ideas for 9 potential models with building instructions included in the box and online.
- Visit LEGO.COM/classic to find all the building instructions in this set and more. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Includes 3 levels of building complexity to suit builders of all levels.
- Comes in asturdy, reusable cardboard box.
- The LEGO® Creative Building Set allows for open-ended creativity and imagination.
- Brick separator also included.
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNo limits pleaseOldLegoMan | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Why are these limited to those under 100. These block kits should have no upper age limits... 99+, 99 and beyond. BTW -- like them a lot.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLEGO Classic = Very good introduction setDtrip | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI am a 44 yo father and got the LEGOs for Christmas to play with my daughter, who is 4 yo. We made the pink sports car first, which looks sweet on the box, but even better in reality! Then we made the cassete player, the dog, a house and our very own design of Santa Clauss and a quad bike (although the quad was inspired by a red quad on the set's booklet). In all, a very interesting and creative way to have fun together with your child. Not many toys offer that. The downside is that LEGO is very expensive (30 Euro for a small Darth Vader figure ?). Also, there should be one extra for some pieces, e.g. the wheels of the cars should be x5, rather than x4, in case one is lost. That's it, thank you!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA really GOOD set!ColorsGamerL3GO | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthe price...AWESOME. the builds...Excellent! all-in-all...A really GOOD SET!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsWas this helpful?45
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGood for creativity and imaginationAstrokitty12 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis is a really good value set, with a good number of bricks, nice colours and interesting designs for the suggested ideas! I bought this for my nieces, who enjoy making their own creations from the various small sets they have but are often short of plain bricks to add to their designs. I...Value for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55