Get creative with classic LEGO® bricks in 29 different colors!
- VIP Points
Dig into this selection of LEGO® bricks and let your imagination run away with you! The building possibilities are endless, with classic bricks in 29 different colors and special pieces including doors, windows, wheels, eyes and propellers. And if you don’t know where to start, you can find instructions with some ideas to get you going. This is an ideal set to help budding builders of all ages get creative, and would complement any existing LEGO collection.
- Features a wide range of LEGO® bricks in 29 different colors
- Special pieces include 2 different sets of eyes, windows, 2 types of door, wheels, axles and propellers
- LEGO® Classic is designed to inspire open-ended creativity with the LEGO brick
- Special pieces encourage imaginative building
- All models pictured can be built from this set simultaneously
- Ideas included with the set and online at LEGO.com/classic to help you get started
- Includes a brick separator and comes in a sturdy storage box
- LEGO® Classic sets are an ideal supplement to any existing LEGO collection
- 29 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixLove Lego setsGlendaEMT | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI first started building Lego sets in February of this year. I mainly stuck with the sets, but recently created a city park. It consists of several different small bagged sets, the Pizza truck and I also used the fun in the park set. I placed it all on a 5" X 10" green baseplate and put a white picket fence around the outside border along with street lights. To top it all off there is a decorative fountain in the middle of the park surrounded by a walk way. I have read several people complain about the cardboard box this set is in but the small set fits inside the medium box very well and then you only need one box. I hope to continue building a lot of things with my 2 sets of classic Legos.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixbusy kidcarolinerezende11 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Sonkeeps my son very busy!!!! he is 4yo and can follow the instructions as he can build something up from his imagination!!! Very easy to find the online instructions as well. I'd recommend this set for sure!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 hrsWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixDoes NOT come in a plastic containerTayhart13 | 19-24I love the idea of LEGO Classic, bringing back a building system for all ages and genders, but I do feel that I got a bit tricked. Part of the reason I was so excited about this product was that I believed that it came in a plastic case like the small LEGO Juniors sets I bought for the toy drive this Christmas. Do NOT buy this if you are looking for a plastic carrier. The top is plastic but the box is cardboard, leaving me feeling very disappointed. True, the LEGO shop website does not say that it comes in an all plastic case, but if the price point is the same as the LEGO Juniors sets that do, can you blame me for assuming this did as well?Was this helpful?25
- 16 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixJust enoughrawrawrawr | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis box of bricks doesn't pretend to be something it's not. It's pretty clear that it's a small collection of bricks to be noodled around with to create fun and fanciful items. What you see is what you get, and to be honest, what you get is pretty entertaining. I bought this for use in my classroom, as a motivator and a tool to use while problem solving. I spent time myself, when frustrated with work and needing a break, building a bizarre little pink house, and I was thoroughly entertained. Is this set spare on pieces? Yes. But what's included is listed directly on the box, so there's no room for disappointment. Is the box cardboard? Yeah, but that's very apparent from photographs. I don't think the lower cardboard portion of the box will last very long, but I know the bricks inside will last forever. Even though it's a small set of bricks, the possibilities are endless, and the best part about these kinds of collections is that you can always add more pieces. It's a great addition to any classroom, any toy room, and the desk of anyone who needs an occasional stress reliever.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45