LEGO® City Build My City Accessory Set
Available nowLEGO® City Build My City Accessory Set4.655.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Grow your city in new ways!
- VIP Points
- 7VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Expand your city with these fun LEGO® City accessories, featuring buildable streetlight, stoplight, bike rack, fountain, greenery, checkpoint gate with lowering bar and other items to improve your city and enhance your play experience.
- Features several different buildable city items, including a streetlight, stoplight, bike rack, fountain, greenery, checkpoint gate with lowering bar, produce crate, work sign and stickers.
- All items together measure over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPerfect for City buildersBlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is perfect for anyone who building a Lego city of his/her own. Each of these little builds are great additions to a city. Pro: This set is a great value because of the more specialized pieces that come with it (bicycle, food pieces, etc). I cannot recommend this enough for City fans! Con: Some people may be upset that there are no minifigures. For me, though, this is okay; my city is getting a little overpopulated at the moment.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFun little extrasheli | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's nice to see a return of some of the accessory type sets like this one, the people packs and most recently the Xtra polybags. There aren't really any unique pieces in this set, though you do get a nice collection of useful parts. Some highlights are the bike, bottle, green container and the traffic signs. I was dissapointed to find out that there are a lot of stickers in this set. The newspaper is the only printed part you'll get. All the rest are stickers. Still this set is well worth the price. The best thing about these type of sets is they allow you to get some good parts without having to spend huge amounts of money on a big set.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNice bricks, nice priceClickbait | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSince I paid just $12, I'm happy to have several pieces to urbanize some expert buildings. I like the idea of having a traffic light at a corner building like the cinema, or a bus stop. I also expect to get a lot of use of the crate made out of wall element...Value for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat additions and amazing value!Fayellen95 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThese models really enhance a City playscape! Little pieces that add a lot! I was really surprised there were stickers included! They just add that little extra! Super amazing value for money! If you're buying a gift for a Lego obsessed friend, and are unsure of what they already have, this would be a great gift! The models are things that tend to get overlooked in the big sets, but they do add that perfect little touch! :) Thank you Lego!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55