- LEGO® A LEGO Brickumentary (DVD)
LEGO® A LEGO Brickumentary (DVD)
Sold outLEGO® A LEGO Brickumentary (DVD)552.
If you thought you already knew the LEGO® world, you don’t know brick!
- VIP Points
- 22VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Join Oscar-winning director Daniel Junge and Oscar-nominated director Kief Davidson as they celebrate the LEGO® brick that has captured imaginations for generations and seek to answer the fundamental question—is it a toy or something more? A LEGO Brickumentary explores the essential nature of human creativity and the ways we seek to build and understand our world. Visit art galleries full of LEGO creations, meet the Master Builders who design life-sized LEGO models, as well as those who employ LEGO bricks to create their own films. Enter the world of LEGO brick-based therapy, hear the amazing personal stories of Adult Fans of LEGO (AFOLs) and more. For all LEGO builders and collectors, this film is simply unmissable!
- A LEGO Brickumentary is an in-depth documentary made by Oscar-winning director Daniel Junge and Oscar-nominated director Kief Davidson, featuring amazing life-size LEGO creations, the Master Builders who make them, filmmakers who use LEGO bricks, Adult Fans of LEGO and more.
- Makes a great gift for LEGO fans of all ages.
- Running time: 95 minutes.
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAn Interesting movie.Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is a good movie to watch for anyone who is a Lego fan it talks about most of Lego's history and alot of facts and interesting history with sets and great knowledge about Lego. I highly recommend getting this movie it's very interesting and very fun to watch.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLego HistoryLegoMasterMomJessica | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonAs a family we loved watching this. So many exciting things we learned and the extremely awesome builds we seen in this film set my sons imagination on fire!! It has been watched several times and will be watched a million more I am sure.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55