Stand your ground and save the realm with the 2-in-1 Knighton Castle!
Explore the awesome 2-in-1 Knighton Castle and defend the king! Unclasp the main gates and fold out the walls to roll out Robin’s vehicle with 2 stud shooters and Merlok 2.0 in his Mechlok robotic suit with wizard’s hat. Engage the enemy and avoid capture in the rolling stone prison. This feature-packed LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ play set also features a tower formed by the detachable Rumble Rocket transporter, living quarters with 2 bedrooms, dining room, armory and a command center for endless hours of siege role-play fun. Includes 6 scannable shields and 8 minifigures.
- Build King Halbert’s vast bastion and muster the NEXO KNIGHT heroes against the invading stone army!
- As featured in Cartoon Network's LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ series
- Includes King Halbert, King’s Guard, Robin, Aaron, Lance, white stone statue and two stone stomper minifigures, plus two Brickster, Hamletta pig, Fancy Pants & buildable Mechlock figures
- LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The castle is over 14” high, 11” deep and 17” wide when unfolded
- 1426 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
- 29 minutes agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsa dream set for Nexo Knight fansAnkhros | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!How can a huge Lego set not be awesome? It can't. The Knighton Castle fills an important gap in the lives of the Nexo Knights. We've seen many vehicles, but we haven't seen where they actually live. With this set, you get beds, a dining table, lookout posts, and more. It's a little strange that the rooms of the castle are accessed from the back with no way to get to them from the front, but I guess you can use your imagination. It's made up for by the fact that it opens up. The castle is also nicely solid. Once you take off the escape ship, it can be picked up and moved without falling apart. It was a satisfying build, taking two sessions of a few hours each. I have a video of it up on my Youtube channel, Brick Building Fun, along with many others.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 29 minutes agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsKey Nexo Knights must have setLibertad | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGreat important & interesting set! Knighton Castle is the heart & center of the NK universe, the homeland & main base for the good guys. All other sets build around & for it - in the name of the King - the good, friendly, kind, just, fare & honorable Man, King, Leader & Protector of his people & land - all we can only dream about comes true within our NK worlds that we pass to our kids (I have 2 little sons - Lego admirers & aficionados) and through what we prepare & train them for the upcoming real battles & struggles in their future lives in our sometimes sunny but often dark & brutal real world. As the Star Wars series & universe, Nexo Knights helps my kids to understand the life values, the differences between the good and the bad, and to grow up as good & honorable men ready, willing & actually doing all in their powers to help the weak, the needy & the poor in the real world. Behind the Castle we build some "Friends" & "City" sets and we use NK sets as the Protectors of the peaceful, sunny & sweet world of the Friends series against all sorts of monsters and enemies coming from the outer world found in NK, Ninjago & SW sets/series. So the Knighton Castle has for now become the center & prime defender in our Lego home world.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 28 minutes agoAverage rating1out of 5 stars4 missing parts so far still at bag 5Imad | 45-54Purchased for: SonI am a Lego customer since 2010 and purchased 10s of lego for my son. Sadly the Nexo Knights Knighton castle I purchased from Doha Lego shop proved to be Faulty. Two large pieces were missing from bag no 4 which I ordered from Lego online. I stopped the built for 3 weeks pending arrival . Than as we proceeded to bag no. 5 two other pieces were also missing and we had to salvage them from other Lego toys we had in order not to disrupt the built again. Very frustrating and disappointing experience.November 6, 2017Haley, Customer ServiceWe are very glad to hear that you know about our replacement parts service on LEGO.com/Service! Make sure you haven't placed any pieces in the wrong place in earlier steps of the build. Sometimes colors can appear similar in the building instructions, as well! We recommend going back to be sure you have everything in the right place. You can also get in touch with us via LEGO.com/Service if you need some more help!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 27 minutes agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBest present santa has brought meRaihan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOver the past 3 years santa has brought me lego . year 1: force awakens millennium facon year 2: lego ninjago airjitzu (set 70590) and in year 3 I was so joyed that santa brought me this set. It is big and easy so it's good for anyonePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55