Killow vs. Samurai X
Available nowKillow vs. Samurai X3.333353.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Get weaponized for a dynamic Killow vs. Samurai X duel!
- VIP Points
- 49VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Match Killow’s Oni Chopper against the Samurai X Mech in a battle for the Oni Mask of Deception, with this action-packed LEGO® NINJAGO® 70642 Killow vs. Samurai X set. The Oni Chopper features a spinning front saw blade, flip-out blades and detachable skateboards for Killow, while the posable blue Samurai X Mech has a dual stud shooter, spinning blade and a detachable Samurai X blade. This cool toy for kids also includes 2 minifigures and a big figure with weapons to bolster the role-play battles.
- Includes Samurai X and Jay minifigures, plus a Killow big figure.
- Oni Chopper features a driver’s seat for Killow, spinning front saw blade, 2 flip-out blades, 2 detachable skateboards and a storage compartment with a spiked baseball bat.
- Attach the skateboards to Killow's feet and skate into battle.
- Samurai X Mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, posable arms and legs, gripping hands, dual stud shooter, spinning blade and a detachable Samurai X blade.
- Detach the Samurai X blade from the back of the mech and place it the mech’s gripping hand to attack.
- Killow big figure comes with a booster pack featuring 2 stud shooters, a booster and a flag element.
- Attach the Oni Mask of Deception transformation element to the Killow big figure to make him even more evil!
- Weapons include Jay's nunchucks and 2 katanas, and Samurai X's 2 katanas.
- Samurai X minifigure is new for January 2018.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Oni Chopper measures over 3” (8cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Samurai X Mech measures over 5” (15cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide, and 8” (22cm) wide with arms spread.
- Killow big figure stands over 2” (6cm) tall.
- Killow's booster pack measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- 4 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA Great Set!Cheeseyboi | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this early at toys r us! I was just going to get a set from the movie, when I saw this and bought it! I think that this set is very good, the figures are great and Killows bike is much larger in real life than it aappears on the box! The only problem I have with this set is that the Printing on the alternate face for Samurai X was very light, and I could hardly see the details on the forehead. Overall I really appreciate this set and think that it was fun to build and had a good price to part ratio!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 12 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSamurai X has done it againBioscan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set on the 21/1 as part of the 2018 Sons of Garmadon Range. I will admit, I did this mainly for the Killow big-fig, as I have a rather large appreciation of orignial Lego big-fig designs, such as Dogshank and Killow. However, despite approaching the models with less than hopeful...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 1 day agorating.prefix2rating.postfixDisappointingDadGarmadon | 35-44I bought this set for my son, and after we put it together to play with, we discovered quite a few flaws with the design of both the Mech and the bike which make this set more frustrating than fun to play with. The removable Samurai X blade just sits on the back with nothing to hold it in. It...Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixWas this helpful?25