Jungle Mobile Lab
Sold outJungle Mobile Lab553.
Watch your step while you explore new things in the jungle!
- VIP Points
Discover exciting things in the depths of the LEGO® City jungle with the Jungle Mobile Lab, featuring a truck with opening sides and roof, a waterfall build with a crocodile and temple with a moving leaf that hides a treasure, plus a buildable Venus flytrap plant with closing ‘mouth’ and a kayak. Includes 4 minifigures plus crocodile and spider figures.
- Build a Mobile Lab for the Jungle Explorers as they continue their adventure deeper into the jungle and discover a waterfall mini-build with hidden treasure!
- Includes 4 Jungle Explorer minifigures, crocodile and spider figures, plus special hidden treasure element
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Jungle Mobile Lab measures over 4 inches high, 7 inches long, and 2 inches wide. Waterfall build measures over 3 inches high, 7 inches wide, and 6 inches deep
- 426 pieces – For boy and girls between the ages of 7 and 12 years old
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixImpressed with this setKEVY | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am thrilled with this set. The vehicle looks very rugged, is well suited for rolling through a dense jungle. The front windshield is well protected from tree branches and rocks by the bars. Ample ground clearance allows it to climb over obstacles with ease. The waterfall and staircase has a couple of fun play-features, a frightening surprise will shock those who try and swing across the river to reach the jewel. The minifigures have some cool looking clothes, with printing on the front and back of their torso. The river could be a bit bigger for the kayak to be placed on. Some rocks in the river for the mobile lab to drive over would have been neat. Overall, I'm happy with this new set and look forward to building my own Jungle for the mobile lab to explore.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Set1454Wolverine | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonVehicle is cool with interesting detail. Waterfall ridge is much bigger than it appears.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGood set but flawsPlant987 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is one of those ones were it's good but could be better. The waterfall and alligator mechanic is great and the temple next to it looks fabulous but it is very small and there not much to it other then that. The main focus is the mobile lab which is the worst part. it's fun to play with yes but for me it was just not interesting enough to hold as the main focus. The plant was cool and the kayak was cool but the minifigures were very basic and uninteresting. It overall was a good set but not a great one by any means.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55