Jungle Air Drop Helicopter
Sold outJungle Air Drop Helicopter551.
Haul in fresh supplies at the exploration site!
- VIP Points
- 119VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Keep your camp well-supplied in the LEGO® City jungle with the Jungle Air Drop Helicopter, featuring 2 spinning rotors, a clamp system to carry the pallet platform or truck, work tower with rotating crane, riverboat that holds 2 pallets or motorbikes, a temple, collapsible bridge, movable statue, buildable Venus flytrap and a 4x4 truck with winch. Includes 7 minifigures, plus tiger, crocodile and 2 spider figures.
- Includes 7 minifigures: riverboat captain, helicopter pilot, 3 explorers and 2 base camp workers, plus tiger, crocodile and 2 spider figures.
- Features a side-by-side rotor helicopter, work tower, pallet transporter, 2 motorbikes, riverboat, buildable Venus flytrap, and a temple and bridge build.
- Helicopter features a switch-activated clamp system to carry the included pallet platform or 4x4 truck with winch.
- Work tower features a rotating and elevating crane arm.
- Pallet transporter holds 3 pallets and/or 2 motorbikes
- Riverboat features a minifigure cockpit and space for 2 pallets and/or motorbikes.
- Venus flytrap build features a closing ‘mouth’ and space for a spider.
- Temple and bridge build features a moving statue that reveals a hiding space and lever-activated collapsing bridge.
- Push the switch on the helicopter’s tail to activate the clamp system and lift the pallet transporter or 4x4 truck.
- Rotate the crane arm on the work tower to move the pallet transporter or pallets to and from the riverboat.
- Hook the 4x4 truck’s winch to the statue to set it upright and find what’s hidden behind it.
- Slide the lever out on the temple and bridge section to collapse the bridge and send the explorer tumbling into the water.
- Push the top of the Venus flytrap down to trap the spider inside.
- Accessory elements include 3 pallets, mobile lab, fuel box, 2 fuel cans, treasure chest, gold-colored chalice, box, machete, working magnifying glass, camera and other tools.
- Side-by-side rotor helicopter including rotors measures over 5” (14cm) high, 15” (38cm) long and 22” (56cm) wide.
- Riverboat measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- 4x4 truck measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Work tower measures over 7” (20cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Temple and bridge build measures over 4” (11cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Pallet transporter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Each pallet measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Venus flytrap build measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Crocodile figure measures over4” (11cm) long.
- Tiger figure measures over 3” (8cm) long.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCool setLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 9 son built this set in a little over two hours. He thinks it's fun there is a lot to play with in the set. A helicopter that can lift the car, two motorcycles, a man eating plant. And a bridge that collapses with the pull off a button and then goes back. Over all a good set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 32 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55