Take on the Separatists with the Jedi and Clone Troopers!
- VIP Points
Command your own LEGO® Star Wars 75206 Jedi & Clone Trooper battle pack with this fun building set, featuring 2 Lightsaber-wielding Jedi Masters, 2 Clone Troopers with stud blasters and a speeder with stud shooters and rotating wingtip guns.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Ki-Adi Mundi, Barriss Offee and 2 Clone Troopers.
- Features a speeder with opening canopy and space for a Clone Trooper inside, 2 stud shooters and rotating guns on the wingtips.
- Weapons include 2 stud blasters for the Clone Troopers and 2 Lightsabers.
- Speeder measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- 4 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMore Clone Battle Packs!!!CaptainJack | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm SO excited that there is another clone trooper battle pack. Not excited about the TWO jedi. Ordinarily, I'd be pleased to get Barriss and Ki-adi-Mundi in a set, but not in a battle pack. These are designed to be bought in bulk, and if not, at least more than one. But with two named minifigs (one of which used to be exclusive to the 2011 Geonosian Starfighter), I'm a little disappointed that you only get two clones per battle pack. Three would have made it much better, if not three and a commander or lieutenant or something. Other than the minifigures (which are exceptional with printing and detail and such), the build is nice, not exactly a picturesque vehicle (especially from the back) and never seen in the CW or Episodes II or III, but it's a ncie build. The stud shooters on the vehicle don't look very nice, and they would have done better with a different style gun, but overall not bad. (not a fan of the wing-cannons being on top of the wing, instead of underneath, either.) Overall the battle pack is good, I'm just excited to get more clones (I already bought two). The build is pretty easy, and the wings fold almost all the way up (if you remove the white 2x2 tiles they would). Overall, this battle pack is worth getting one - maybe two - of, but not more than that unless you're desperate for clones.April 16, 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! It's glad to hear that you're excited to see more Clone Troopers; I'll pass your feedback along to our designers! Battle Packs are a great way for LEGO® fans to add to their minifigure collections. While some packs can help you beef up your army, others - like this set, or 75167 Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike™ - are designed to give fans the chance to grab some awesome and uncommon minifigs all in one go.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixThe old ones were better...LegoHigh | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI'm very happy to see detailed clones. The point of Battle Packs is to buy duplicates to build up your army and weaponry. I do understand that the last few lines of battle packs are for people wanting rare figures in a cheap set and while that's is an awesome idea it doesn't work when you have NAMED FIGURES. The first sets of battle packs were PERFECT. In 2005 you got two regular clones, and two special cones plus a speeder and a turret, it was a great deal. With the droids you got 7 figures (4 droids and 3 supers) but I guess those days are gone. There are endless possiblities for battle packs especially for Clones which are a fan favorite. You could do 501st legion, Galactic Marines, even 3 clones and an Arc Trooper would be better. I am very happy with the Clones and hope that all futre clones have as much detail or more. The Jedi are great, accurate printing and great detail, they just shouldn't be in a battle pack.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfix'Begun the Clone War has...'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!As with all battle packs fans just want the minifigures and 75206 doesn't disappoint. Ki Adi Mundi has only appeared once before and that was as a Clone Wars minifigure with very big eyes. This version is based on Attack of the Clones and looks brilliant, with exceptional torso printing. Jedi Padawan Barriss Offee is brilliant, especially the new skirt piece. There's great face printing to represent her markings and a realistic pale green is used. The Clone Troopers are probably what will attract fans most as they aren't given a specific rank so are perfect for army building. The mini-build speeder isn't particularly interesting and as so few pieces are devoted to it feels as if it has voids. It doesn't even have handlebars to pose a minifigure controlling it. This is a great battle pack including some of the most obscure Jedi, although it would be nice to see a Separatist battle pack to go with this one.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 12 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThe More, The BetterShaakTi | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I initially purchased this set, I did it for the minifigures, which battlepacks are really meant to be for. The figures are excellent by the way; the clones can be massed and have nice updated printing on the legs. The inclusion of two Jedi, on the other hand, seems a bit off to me because the Jedi are supposed to be unique and one of a kind characters that aren't meant to be. With that being said though, I do love the detail on both Ki-Adi Mundi and Barriss Offee. It's a major upgrade from the previous Clone Wars style figures. One downside I see though is in Barriss Offee. The actual figure is fine but I've found that the new "skirt" piece is made with a really light plastic and has a tendency to fall over quite easily, much more than in the past when the regular brick slope pieces were used. All in all, I feel like this is a good set to purchase once, maybe twice. Maybe some people might even want an entire army of Ki-Adi Mundi and Barriss Offee and make many purchases. I wish this were an all clone trooper battlepack, and although the Jedi are great inclusions, I feel they could've been added to other future sets. A battlepack with just clone troopers would be extremely massable, and more successful in my opinion.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45