Jay's Storm Fighter
Available nowJay's Storm Fighter554.
Target the Serpentine snakes with Jay’s toy fighter jet!
- VIP Points
Join ninja warrior Nya’s battle against the Serpentine snakes and reclaim Jay’s Nunchucks of Lightning with LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy 70668 Jay’s Storm Fighter jet model. The buildable ninja jet features an opening minifigure cockpit, spring-loaded shooters, foldout wings and blades. This action-packed ninja toy includes a collectible Golden Weapon—The Nunchucks of Lightning—with a buildable Serpentine stand, plus 4 minifigures with weapons to role-play and reimagine classic action from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Includes 4 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Jay, Nya, Pythor and Lasha.
- Jay’s Storm Fighter features an opening minifigure cockpit with storage space, 2 spring-loaded shooters, foldout wings and foldout gold-colored blades.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® toy also includes Jay's Golden Weapon—The Nunchucks of Lightning—with a buildable Serpentine stand.
- Weapons include LEGO® NINJAGO® ninja Nya's spear, Pythor's Serpentine staff and Lasha's short Serpentine dagger.
- Find more collectible Golden Weapons in the 70667 Kai’s Blade Cycle & Zane’s Snowmobile, 70669 Cole’s Earth Driller and 70670 Monastery of Spinjitzu LEGO® NINJAGO® sets.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy range features new versions of popular ninja toys for kids from past seasons to recreate or reimagine iconic conflicts from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Jay's Storm Fighter jet action toy measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- 9 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAbsolutely great and completely reccomended.StunningNickname | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I purchased this set a few days ago, and boy do I not regret it. This set is incredibly detailed. It shares accuracy with the original Storm Fighter in-show but also has it's own great elements from being remastered. The jet is a pretty nice size, but the techniques used to build it (the main function and the front nose) are pretty interesting. The function is very satisfying and entertaining. One thing to note is that for me, it's best to hold the set from the back, with your thumb in the space between the top engines/top wings. The feature is integrated very well, you have full on wings, and when you use it, they get bigger and the jet becomes even more sleeker. There's also a small space behind the set in the cockpit (which by the way, has a nicely detailed interior complete with control stick) that can store small things (maybe the Nunchucks of Lightning if you want to make it seem like it did become the Storm Fighter). The new minifigures are super well printed and detailed. Nya's minifigure might even be my favorite of her's so far. I also find that the mini build (meant to hold the Nunchucks of Lightning) also makes a good weapon rack for the Snakes. All in all, great set, go get it if you can.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 days 1 hrs 20 minsWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsa blast from the past!Johnaggin | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOn Christmas day 2012 I got the original "storm fighter" and I thought it was the coolest thing in the world! so when I first saw the new Ninjago "Legacy" sets I had to get this one. it was a fun build and several aspects of the interior design reminded me of the set it's based on, and the mechanism that causes the wings to open is genius! when I compared both "storm fighters" it was obvious that the new one is far superior! this set also comes with a great selection of minifigures, including an awesome variant of jay that looks a bit like his DX suit. overall it's a wonderful re-imagining of an old set, (the whole Legacy sub-theme is wonderful!) and I hope the Lego group will re-imagine more Ninjago sets soon!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsJays Storm FighterNonja10kid | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think this set is great. I love the fold out feature and all the details of the set. I didn't get the original Storm Fighter and I like how Lego made a second one. I like the new mini-figures and I like how they added a stand for the nun-chucks of lighting. Also the set was much bigger than expected. Over all another very fun Lego set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 13 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGood example of a great remakeKirby | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this set mainly for the python mini figure. But I was surprised by how good the jet remake was. Even though I did not enjoy them making remakes of sets. I probably liked this remake the most the details are very accurate and the play features are fun.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55