Iron Skull Sub Attack
Retired ProductIron Skull Sub Attack4.666756.
Dive to rescue Scuba Captain America from Iron Skull!
Play out a deepwater ambush with the Iron Skull Sub, featuring 4 stud shooters and a cage on a chain to capture Scuba Captain America. Then dive to the rescue with Scuba Iron Man, but beware of Hydra diver's underwater jet! Includes 4 minifigures: Scuba Iron Man, Scuba Captain America, Iron Skull and a Hydra diver.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Scuba Iron Man, Scuba Captain America, Iron Skull and a Hydra diver.
- The Iron Skull Sub features a red skull logo, opening cockpit, cage with translucent-red opening door and chain attachment to drop down and trap Scuba Captain America, 4 stud shooters and a storage compartment for Iron Skull's gear.
- The Hydra diver's underwater jet features 2 harpoons.
- Find a way into the Iron Skull Sub and help Scuba Captain America escape from evil Hydra.
- Accessory elements include Scuba Iron Man and Iron Skull's thrusters for their hands and feet, Scuba Captain America and Hydra diver's oxygen tank and flippers, plus Scuba Captain America's shield.
- Also includes a comic book.
- Iron Skull Sub measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Hydra diver's underwater jet measures over 1” (4cm) long, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixUndersea Super Hero Battle!TyPilot7611 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was very happy to be able to find this set early at my local Target store. I wasn't aware of this set coming out until I saw it in the store. At a $29.99 price tag, I wasn't sure if this set was worth the price. But, when I was able to get this set at only $9.99, I said I couldn’t pass up on this deal. Below are my pros and cons of this set. Hope you enjoy! Pros: Let’s start off with the Lab. The picture of the lab on the box does not do it justice as it looks in person built. The detail shown is extraordinary. I really like the cell feature of the Lab. You can keep the cell hooked onto the Lab or let it dangle when in play mode. Red Skull’s seat is also great inside. There is enough space in the cockpit part for him to keep on his jets for flying. He can even stay upright if you turn the Lab upside down. There are 4 total shooters, (2 on each side of the Lab). When you pick the Lab up, it feels sturdy and durable. When it comes to stickers, there are only a few to put on the Lab. Overall, I’d give the design of the Lab a 5 out of 5. The mini sub is neat. It is compact enough for one minifigure and the 2 harpoon shooters make a pleasant touch. It’s only a couple of pieces, but is a great addition to this set. When it comes to the minifigures, you certainly get your money’s worth. To get 4 minifigures in a set was a real treat, especially for 2 of them, Iron Man and Captain America. For Iron Man, I love the sea-green color of his suit. There have never been these colors for Iron Man ever in a set. For Captain America, his scuba gear is very basic, but nice for this set. I can say the same for the Hydra Diver too. Finally, when it comes to Iron Skull, his printing on his body and legs is very well done. This is one of the best minifigures by far I believe that has come out in the Lego Marvel Super Heroes line. His jets are great too. Cons: I wish if Iron Skull’s Lab had a compartment so it could hold the small green sub in it. Iron Skull doesn’t have a helmet to go underwater in. This small addition would’ve been nice. Overall, I am very happy I got this set. Everything fits well into this scene. The accessories and pieces you get in this set are well worth the money. If you have to get one Marvel Super Heroes set this year, try to pick this one up! If you liked my review, click like below and please take the time to look at my other reviews too. Happy building everyone!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 47 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAvengers go deepWebslinger77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAwesome new Avengers set. SUPER excited to set it on the shelves even before the excepted release date of Jan. 1. Here are the highlights: 1. Iron Skull's sub -- Looks pretty bulky, but I liked the design once it was built. Lots of playability with the front being so long. Also like the fact that it's different than any other Lego subs. The cage is a cool like addition. 2. Figures -- All excellent. Love the new coloring of Iron Man. Cap and Hydra diver's scuba gear are cool looking. Would have liked to have a mask for Iron Skull too. Overall: A great new piece to go along with the Avengers sets. KEEP the Marvel sets coming Lego.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesomeSteveRogers | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI knew I wanted this set since I first saw it. I am a huge fan of Iron Skull I was not disappointed. First the little Hydra Swimmer This guy is pretty interesting he fits well into his swimmer and he is well printed. one thing though is he does not look good without his breathing apparatus, he has no face. but that is ok because he is just a henchman anyways. His little swimmer thing is well built and works well as a stand for him when displaying, it is well balanced. 4/5 Iron Man: The Iron Man in this set is an underwater Iron Man he is a light green and his suit looks really cool. at first I was a little wary of his shoulder pads seeing as they looked very high up but when it is put on in real life he looks great and has much playability. I have not read the comics but to me I cannot understand the reason for a light green suit. but it looks good. 4/5 Captain America: this is the only captain America Minifigure that I own so I do not have anyone to compare him to but he looks very nice his goggles do not look too weird and he has a face when the breather is taken off also one thing that I like is that his suit is unchanged for underwater adventures so I can still put a Steve Roger's head on him. 5/5 Iron Skull and Sub: First for Iron Skull, so apparently the backstory of Iron Skull is that he snuck into Tony Stark's house and stole a suit of his armor. Skill. anyways now he is Iron Skull and his minifigure is Awesome! he is one of my favorite supervillans. he has full head to toe printing on his body and he looks just like Iron Man except for the tiny little fact that it is completely black and has a Skull on it.:). now for his sub. the sub is pretty big and looks very imposing, however, one of the things that I don't like is that the cool "cowcatcher" on the front with the energy bars when displayed on a table any shorter than eye level is unable to be seen under the sub. other than that I am very happy with the set. the prison for Cap looks really great and fits perfectly into the sub and Iron skull looks great inside the sub. another small complaint, iron skull goes in the sub, Cap goes in the prison, the hydra diver goes on his little swimmer thing, but where does Iron Man go? Forever Alone:( but he displays well by himself. the subs shooters work well and the whole set is very pleasing to look at. 4/5 Pros: Iron Skull Iron Man Captain America Hydra Diver Very pretty just plain cool Cons: Stickers on prison are kind of hard to put on overall set rating 5/5 thanks for reading my review. if you liked it please hit the like button below.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFigures and parts.Jaker1001 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!As an adult fan, this set is a mixed bag. When I buy sets, I am concerned with primarily good figures and useful/unique parts. This set hit a home run with the Scuba Iron Man figure who I needed to help complete my hall of armor. Sadly, I do not feel the same way about the other figures. Maybe I would have more love for them if I watched the show, but out of context they just do not have the appeal or flair of some other figures (ex. Scuba Iron Man, Dr. Strange, Vision). The Henchman and Captain America are specifically designed for being underwater, which while accurate to the scene, gives them very little versatility. I don't really mind this too much with Cap since there have been quite a few generic ones released already, but with the henchmen it feels like a missed opportunity to army build. Iron Skull definitely has great printing, but feels lacking without either a Iron man style helmet or hat. If Skull had a nice black and red helmet piece I feel he would have been amazing and given this set much more desirability. Because of this, the henchmen, Cap and Hydra have already been shuffled off to storage, while Suba Iron Man is proudly on display. The build of the set utilizes some nifty building techniques with a discrete integration of technic supports to make it extremely sturdy. However, the parts included are very generic I feel and give little inspiration to rebuild. The prison doors in trans red are neat looking and definitely reusable. The use of plane wings for the mouth was a nice piece use and something I did not have before in that color. The rest though feel generic and nothing stood out as being incredibly useful. However I will say the set makes up for uniqueness of parts with quantity. In hindsight, I feel that I bought this set for Scuba Iron Man. Excluding him, the rest of the set feels mediocre in a sea of amazing sets. Kids with small collections will likely love the playability of the ship and figs, but to children with already larger collections there may be more enticing sets out there. Lego has some amazing sets at this size to choose from, and I would strongly consider the ones listed below first.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45