Imperial Trooper Battle Pack
Retired ProductImperial Trooper Battle Pack4.0513539.
Track down those Rebels!
Boost your LEGO® Star Wars™ collection with the Imperial Trooper Battle Pack. This set features an Imperial walker with space on top for a minifigure, posable legs, two laser cannons and elevating stud shooters and a stud blaster storage clip, plus four minifigures each armed with a stud blaster.
- Includes four minifigures: two Imperial Death Troopers and two Stormtroopers.
- Features a walker with posable legs, two laser cannons and elevating stud shooters, a stud blaster storage clip and space on top for a minifigure.
- Jump on the walker, arm your weapons and get ready to move out!
- Weapons include four stud blasters and extra ammo.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- Play out action-packed scenes from the blockbuster movie Star Wars: Rogue One.
- Combine with the 75164 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack for great Star Wars: Rogue One adventures.
- Walker measures over 3” (10cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAwesome minifigures for a battle packStarWarStuds | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!These are the best minifigures for a battle pack in years, in my opinion. The Stormtroopers look awesome to me and the fact you get two of them makes it easier to get a lot of them. They can also be used to recreate scenes from the original trilogy, so that's great as well! The Imperial Death Troopers have amazing prints and a nice mold for their helmets. They don't come with the cloth piece around their neck, like in Krennic's Imperial shuttle, but I don't think that takes away too much from the great look of the minifigures. The walker you get in this set doesn't look too great to me. I think the body looks too much like a block and it's hard to put the legs in a different position without making the thing lose its stability. I do like the turnable cannons with integrated stud shooters though. And the most important thing to a battle pack are the minifigures anyway. If you want to know my full thoughts about this set, you can search for "StarWarStuds" on the Internet and watch the review I made on it!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixOdd choice for Walker DesignLKnight | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!A Mobile Assault Walker would probably look better alongside these minifigs. You can use the pieces to build something along those lines (pic included of an example). Still not a fan of the new blasters but that's easily fixed. Other than that it's a pretty decent set, if a bit costlyPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixDeploy the Garissons!- KrennicTheCoolestcat | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell, were can I start off, the set if of course one of Legos's best battle packs. Lots of pros to this set, love that lego made the Death Troopers available in a cheap price, I know alot of us have been waiting for this set. I and other fans are dissapointed that it cant be a entire death trooper pack, but with regular storm troopers, you can never have too much! ;) I noticed that the walker in this set is not CANON, but something about the rotating turrets on the sides are so cool. I guess lego got that from the turrets on the Imperial hovertank. But I can tell lego is working on a shoretrooper battle pack which could be very great. This set is a perfect starter for any imperial army. personally I would use the death troopers for the sets recommended down below. In all I think this is a great cheap build with a simple but cool vehicle. I say a nine out of ten build. But I, like many other fans suggest the removal of the "EVIL" stud shooters. In the end I would like to thank the Star wars team at Lego for such a great build!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfixGreat for army builders, but has drawbacksBlacktronEnforcer | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn this pack you get 4 figures, 2 Storm troopers and 2 Death troopers (DT's). The storm troopers are well designed with lots of detail but minimizing the frowny face of the previous battle pack. The DT's also look really nice, but they have a different torso than those that come with Krennic's Shuttle. I didn't mind so much, as these have the more standard look to them. I miss the old non firing blasters that looked more realistic; the included stud shooters are OK, but not for a large army. The single figure walker is ugly; too blocky and simplistic. It seems a little out of place, but due to licensing purposes, they cannot have minifigures only in a pack so you have to have something extra to make it a playset. A speeder that holds 1 or 2 figures might have been better. Maybe something in black and aimed more for the DT's. The walker legs use click hinges so some poses may not work too well; Mixel ball joints would have been preferred. The price of battle packs seems to keep going up and in this case seems too high. $15 is difficult to justify so wait until you can find it on sale. Pros: Great figures! Some decent scrap parts from the walker Cons: PRICE! Stud shooter guns Walker is a bit wimpy and ugly looking My thoughts: If you can get on sale for less than retail price, then I would highly recommend. Even at regular price it is not all that bad since the figures come out to $3.75 each if just factoring in figures alone. If you do get a few of these for an army, use the parts from the walkers to build something else. At the current price, this is an OK set, but not amazing.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35