Available nowImperial AT-Hauler™4.428657.
Earn Double VIP Points until March 31st only
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Transport the cargo with the Imperial AT-Hauler!
- VIP Points
- 199VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Become a cargo master with the LEGO® Star Wars 75219 Imperial AT-Hauler. This detailed vehicle features an opening minifigure cockpit, platform underneath, rotating lifter arms for flight and landing modes, and movable hooks on the end for latching onto the included buildable cargo container with 4 blaster rifles inside. And with 5 LEGO minifigures, fans will love recreating action-packed battle scenes from Solo: A Star Wars Story!
- Includes 5 LEGO® minifigures: Qi’ra, Val, Rio Durant and 2 of Dryden’s guards.
- Features rotating pylons with movable lifting hooks, an opening minifigure cockpit, side-mounted stud shooters and a platform underneath for carrying minifigures.
- Includes a buildable, opening cargo container with lifting beam.
- Load the container, hook it up and lift it away!
- Rotate the lifter arms for landing and flying modes.
- Weapons include 2 blasters, 3 blaster pistols and 4 rack-mounted blaster rifles inside the container.
- Combines with the 75215 Cloud-Rider Swoop Bikes and 75217 Imperial Conveyex Transport for the ultimate high-speed train heist!
- Recreate exciting scenes from Solo: A Star Wars Story!
- Imperial AT-Hauler measures over 4” (12cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 4” (21cm) wide.
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDurable technic build with cool play featuresKrazykid4613 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been an avid Lego Star Wars collector for nearly a decade. I have long been tired of all the remakes of the OT vehicles so whenever a new vehicle comes along I eagerly await purchasing it before it's discontinued. The AT Hauler definitely fits into the unique Star Wars vehicle category. The aesthetic of the Lego set largely in white with Grey paneling for detail looks better than the source material in my opinion. I waited until it was discounted since the retail price is a bit inflated. I couldn't pass this up since I wanted to recreate the Solo train heist scene with the Cloud Swoop Bikes and Conveyex Transport both of which are equally superb. The function of the two arms that let's you pick up the train and cargo is very satisfying especially the weight of hauling stolen goods around! System fans might not be so enthralled since this is largely a technic build which makes this a really interesting experience to put together especially if you like the click sound technic elements make when put together! The system building is not as memorable and is largely centered on the shell of the vehicle. The mini figures provide a great assortment of side characters not seen in the other sets. Rio and Val are the standouts with amazingly detailed torso prints and the inclusion of the unique 2 armed molds on Rio. Looks great posed in landing mode and an amazing addition to any Star Wars vehicle collection especially paired with other Solo sets. The wonderful cast of mini figs in these sets is reason alone to complete the collection.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRio!Yonduvader | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set, whilst watching the film hoped Lego would make a version of this hauler ( and the conveyex!), as it plays quite a part in the heist section of the film. Sturdy when built, continues the bulky industrial look of the imperial vehicles in the movie.love the arms that swing down to pick up freight and there’s space for figures too. Very impressive all in all. The mini figures are great, Qi’ra is wearing a different outfit to other versions in the Hans speeder and new millennium falcon sets, Val has some very nice printing on torso and legs. Rio Durant, wow! Great printing and headpiece, plus his four arms, definitely a fave of mine. Then you get two ‘Drydens guards’, Decent headpieces and printing, One has a scar on his lip and snarling expression and is actually called aemon Gremm in the Solo book and database-sneaky Lego, he’s going to be so collectible! All in all a very nice set especially when paired with the conveyex and Beckett figure from the cloud riders set..Value for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 16 hours agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAn Overly-Complex Yet Awesome-Looking Vehicle!CaptainJack | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat do you get when you cross an AT-DP with Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle? An Imperial AT-Hauler! Although a joke, the wings in landing mode crossed with the cockpit really does appear like an AT-DP with the shuttle's wings. The cockpit itself has little domes on either side with slots printed on, giving it a heavily-armored appearance that I like. The roof opens and shows room for one minifigure or about three crammed in there, with a very detailed screen made up of a 2x2 tile and 2x2 roof slope, each with stickers. The front windscreen folds down as well, but BEWARE - when applying the transparent stickers that are prominent in the set, your fingerprints will show up on the stickers, making it look like there's fog or something on my windscreen - very disappointing. The stud-shooters on the cockpit work fine, as expected. The space underneath fits about two figures (one on each side), either sitting or standing, and is very well constructed. The wings are overly complex inside, although they do look nice when finished, and the plating on the outside was well done. The landing gear is a bit fickle on soft surfaces, and it is a bit of work to unfold each pad and rotate the legs out, but not too bad considering. I've referred to the arms as wings thus far, but technically they would be called arms I believe. They each rotate individually, making it difficult to pick up the cargo crate included without grabbing each arm and the cockpit with each hand - once again, overly complicated. All of that said, the arms look phenomenal when finished, and function adequately. The function to swing the hooks out and down to lift the crate is useless, unless you're lifting the train car from the Conveyex set (check out my review of that!). The crate was honestly disappointing, in that the included weapons rack was three studs wide, but the "slot" for it inside was four studs wide, so it slides around and actually has room to flip over, so when it's being transported it's just floating around inside - very disappointing. As for the minifigures, both Dryden's Guard figures were awesome looking, reminding me of the Zygerrian Slavers from the Clone Wars (they might be the same species?). The amount of detail that LEGO gave to each of them in the form of different face printing was awesome; thank you for that! Val looks pretty good, although her faces are not exactly opposite - the print was off (same with Qi'ra), but her hairpiece was pretty cool to get. Qi'ra was cool, nothing too special; great to finish my Qi'ra variation collection. Rio I believe was a huge draw to this set, with his unique four arm mold that looks and functions great. His character received amazing detail and printing; great job with that too! Overall this set was pretty good, although rough and unfinished looking in the rear in some technic areas, but with some improvement on your part could be much better!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixDecent Build For A HeistThePantherX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPROS: Fairly fun build with some clever design aspects. The Solo sets in general seem to be giving a pretty good figure selection in each set and this was the case here too. All unique and good figures. The set has a decent part price value. For as complicated a build as it is this set is actually pretty darn good for the swoosh factor as well. CONS: Stickers. Additionally, I think they could have replaced the shipping container for an actual train car from the movie which would have added to the value when combining it with 75217.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45