Hulk vs. Red Hulk
Call to check product availabilityHulk vs. Red Hulk3.714357.
Get ready for a clash of the Hulks!
- VIP Points
- 59VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Pitch Team Hulk against Team Red Hulk in this sturdy LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes set. Fit the characters onto their tough vehicles and crash them into each other to send the big figures flying into battle. For even more fun battle action, fire the vehicle-mounted twin stud shooters and 6-stud shooter. Includes 2 minifigures and 2 big figures.
- Includes She-Hulk and Red She-Hulk minifigures, plus Hulk and Red Hulk big figures.
- Hulk team vehicle features a jumping Hulk function, 4 large wheels, movable 6-stud shooter, 2 radioactive containers and a pole with flag.
- Red Hulk team vehicle features a jumping Hulk function, 3 large wheels and 3 twin-stud shooters.
- Smash the vehicles into each other to send the Hulks flying towards each other!
- Match the green vehicle's 6-stud shooter against the red vehicle's 3 twin-stud shooters.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-14.
- Team Hulk vehicle measures over 5” (14cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Team Red Hulk vehicle measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixHulks Smashhhhh!!!!!!!Archangel85 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got the set for figures. Being a marvel comic reader I was really happy when LEGO made Red Hulk(Gen. Ross), Red She-Hulk and She-Hulk. The color schemes are done nicely. Gen. Ross's vehicle looks like it was built from scrap from a junkyard and the stickers and color scheme make it work well. Bruce Banner's looks nice as well. After playing and smashing them together. I found them to be rather enjoyable. Saves me trouble of rebuilding them like when I was a kid smashing my LEGO models together. It's a good way to let out your frustration if you're an adult. Smashing hulks together is very very fun. For children they will definitely enjoy this. Only complaint is the msrp for this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHulk get family in Lego LandClownHulk | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Bad Yes this is pricey. Cost per brick = $0.16. That is more like the price of a retired set. The build took me about 2 hours. The to "cars" are very similar in their build. I was not sure I was in the right book, unless I saw the color difference. The Hulk appears to be the same Hulk from past sets. No movement except for shoulder and wrist. The very Good and good. The Red Hulk is not a complete copy of Hulk. Rulk's hair is as it should be and the pants are smoothed over. She-Hulk and Red She-Hulk are basic minifigs. They come with a smirk and mad face. The colors of the two is nice. Speaking of nice colors,...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWell Balanced Awesome SetMajorManiac | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I have been a Legomaniac for 25-30 years now and am an avid Lego Marvel Fan. I just reviewed the Agent Coulson, Ironman, Detroit Steel set and the Capt America, Ms. Marvel, Super Adaptoid set. I had issues with both of those sets. The issue I had with those sets is that some of the characters felt cheap and out of place and the sets felt off balance in comparison of good vs. evil; i.e. Capt America had a jet, but Super Adaptoid had nothing else to fight with. Detroit Steel has a big mech, but Ironman had nothing to fight back with. This set is not like either of those. This set is well balance. Both the good guys and bad guys have something to fight with: their bashing cars and stud shooters....Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixMinifigures sell it.Paxad | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Picked up this set recently, was surprised to see that other sets with a similar piece and minifigure count were $20-$30 less than this set. As a collector I pretty much bought it for the minifigures. My son loves the vehicles, although I'm not sure what the Hulks are doing with big buggies. I think the price is too high for the value unless you are a collector. I wouldn't consider this as a general toy for my son. I'd rather spend the money and buy a couple of sets instead.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35