Heartlake Hot Air Balloon
Retired ProductHeartlake Hot Air Balloon4.777859.
Earn Double VIP Points until March 31st only
Small parts and a Small ball.
Take a trip in the Heartlake Hot Air Balloon to find the perfect picnic spot!
Go up, up and away in the Heartlake Hot Air Balloon for an amazing view of Heartlake City. Fly up to the clouds with Andrea and Noah as they try to find a quiet spot for a picnic. Use the map and binoculars to find the perfect place, then carefully land the Hot Air Balloon beside the waterfall. Now set up a picnic blanket and enjoy a croissant and cherries in the sunshine or toast marshmallows by the campfire. Then it’s time for some exploring – who know what treasures you’ll find! Combine withthe 41094 Heartlake Lighthouse for more sightseeing fun in Heartlake City. Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Andrea and Noah.
- Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Andrea and Noah
- Features a Hot Air Balloon with basket and a picnic spot with a waterfall and tree
- Accessories include a gas bottle, sandbags, picnic blanket, plate, croissant, cherries, water bottle, campfire, marshmallows, hair flower, frog, treasure map, binoculars, camera, bag, book and a medallion
- Soar above Heartlake City on a beautiful Hot Air Balloon ride
- Set up a delicious picnic and toast marshmallows on the campfire
- Explore the waterfalland discover the secret treasure
- Hot Air Balloon measures over 7” (19cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Picnic spot measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep
- Combine with the 41094 Heartlake Lighthouse for more sightseeing fun with the LEGO® Friends
- almost 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfix41097 Hot air balloonPiggyBank | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNever a Friend series fan until I saw the hot air balloon, first though that came to my mind is that this set will go well with the 2015 Ferris Wheel set that I am go to buy later in the year, so I went and bought it today from my local store. When I finished assembled the hot air balloon, I just happen to put it next to any of my collection of modular buildings for fun, it turned out that the balloon fit very well. I think this set is exceptional and I am so happy with it.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFun set.BentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set just for the hot air balloon, and enjoy it every bit as much as I hoped. It is sturdy enough to fly around during pretend play without breaking apart, and looks great hanging off the highest towers on my Cloud Cuckoo Palace. The picnic/ground portion of the set has plenty of great pieces to use in other creations.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWay to go Friends!Emiee | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a frequent buyer of the Lego Friends, they so far being my favorite theme. People say their "girly" but I think they are made 100% better then the Lego City sets. When I heard Lego Friends was making a Hot Air Balloon I got so excited! It would be great to have a type of flying item in Heartlake City. This set did not disappoint. The hot air balloon itself is really well done. I love the color scheme. The hot air balloon has so many details on it. Both mini dolls fit in it well. Then there is a little picnic area. I thought this part was going to be very small but it turned out to be larger, which I was very happy with. There's even a little mysterious book with a gem in it. The map in this set which is a printed piece leads to the Heartlake Lighthouse, which I do plan on getting soon. Overall this is one of my favorite sets! It has so much to it and I LOVE how it looks.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLove My Legossherie | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI Love the new Lego Friends and Disney Lego sets and would recommend them to anyone who loves to use their imagination and create things!! The sets are awesome and inspire girls of all ages to push their imaginations further.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55