Look after the sick and injured people of Heartlake City!
The LEGO® Friends Heartlake Hospital has 3 floors of medical rooms and equipment to help care for patients. There’s a nursery with crib and weighing scales, an x-ray suite with scanner and lightbox, and an examination room with a bed and microscope for checking samples. The downstairs waiting room has a reception desk and vending machine as well as an emergency entrance for those arriving by ambulance or helicopter. Includes 3 mini-doll figures plus a newborn baby figure.
- Build the LEGO Friends Heartlake Hospital, featuring a waiting room with sliding doors and a reception desk, an emergency entrance, an x-ray suite, and more!
- Also includes a buildable ambulance and helicopter, nursery with rocking crib and bathroom, examination room with bed, helipad, anatomy skeleton, and lots of accessories
- Includes Olivia, Henry, and Dr. Patel mini-doll figures, plus a newborn baby Ola figure
- LEGO Friends building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Hospital is over 10” high, 11” wide, and 2” deep. Ambulance is over 2” high, 4” long, and 1” wide
- 871 pieces – For girls and boys between the ages of 7 and 12 years old
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHopital sets are amazing!Jme0148 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI always love Lego hospital sets! I just wish they have recent ones for Lego CITY but, this is really good! The details are so good and the playability is endless with my 5 year old niece. I do wish there would be less stickers and more playable pieces that the mini-dolls can interact with. For $100 dollars though, I feel like a mom towards the baby Ola could have made it better. Overall, this set is really great. My personal favourite would be the examination top floor that reminded me with the dentist's office in the Lego Assembly Square (10255) released earlier! The ambulance and the helicopter is a nice touch, but for me, I feel like the ambulance would have just been as effective and just added another 3rd floor room for a doctor's office or something. Again, this set is great and very detailed but, could have been cheaper though. Still, I enjoy this set and highly recommend it!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixlove this.Great setverong | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!i this set it is not very hard to build.I think that all the rooms are so cool and right in there own ways.The helicopter and the truck are such cool extra touches.The first floor is so cool it has a fish tank and a water dispenser like in real hospitals they do.Now on the second level right the baby room is so cute.It has a bed a book about baby Ola and a little bathroom:).I LOVE THIS set it is so super cute.I hope that you have a good play with is like my daughter did have a good day:)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMany feature for a setAgiles52 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI should have gotten this on sale when I had the chance. $100 is a bit expensive for this set. I have some other sets that would be more worth the price. With that being said, there is a lot to the set. I wish the rooms were just slightly bigger. I do get that this set is for children, my niece the reason I bought it, but the rooms are so small, you can’t set the people on their chairs. I can almost look past this because I just love the look of the whole building. It comes with a little skeleton that I love so much. It’s adorable. A bonus was the Wet Floor sign. They say the baby is it’s own person, but it’s more like an accessory. I keep describing it as a cabbage because that’s what it looks like. It’s a tiny green ball. I wish I could play with it more. Even for my small hands, the rooms are small. For kids, this is great. My Niece loves it. Worth it. Many things you can do with the LEGO people. Get x-rays or have a baby. The helicopter is pretty nice. I flew it around the room. My niece thought it was great. If you’re thinking of buying it, do it. It’s a great purchase. I just want it for myself. :)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixamazingemsr | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis is great it is fun and not too hard to build i love it.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55