Heartlake Hair Salon
Retired ProductHeartlake Hair Salon3.9510.
Create all kinds of cool new looks at the stylish Heartlake Hair Salon!
Give Emma a hair makeover at the Heartlake Hair Salon, the new place to be in Heartlake City! Meet Natasha the stylist with her cool colored hair. Sit Emma down at the washing station to wash her hair using the latest hair products. How would she like her hair today? Then give her a magazine and a coffee while you get creative with her hair, using all the tools in Natasha’s trolley. Choose the perfect accessory to complement Emma’s new hairstyle before showing her the new look in the mirrors. Get ready to be busy – Emma will be sure to tell her friends all about the hot new Hair Salon! Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Emma and Natasha the stylist.
- Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Emma and Natasha the stylist
- Features a 1-story building with opening door, revolving and reclining chair, washing station with basin, styling station with mirror and drawer, rolling trolley, coffee machine, counter and an accessories display
- Accessories include scissors, bottles of shampoo and hair products, brush & comb, hairdryer, handheld mirror, 2 wigs, hair accessories, cup, 3 magazines, cash register, check, coin, a sign and 2 flower pots
- Help Emmarelax in the reclining chair and wash her hair in the sink
- Choose from 2 wigs as new hairstyles and plenty of cool hair accessories
- Enjoy a drink and a magazine as Natasha the stylist gets to work
- Take bookings for new appointments and sell the latest hair products at the counter
- Heartlake Hair Salon measures over 5” (14cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep
- Rolling trolley measures under 1” (2cm) high, 1” (2cm) long and 1” (2cm) wide
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSplitting hairsLEGOfani | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set together with the LEGO Friends Juice Bar. My agenda in both of these buys was to collect some of the bricks and pieces found in the sets for my own projects. I was especially interested in the curved large windows and curved bricks. I built both sets to get more LEGO building ideas and perhaps to feel like a little girl for a while. The Juice Bar attracted me with its bright colors and all around happy appearence, but the Hair Salon raised more mixed emotions. Its colors reminded me of my 80's childhood and my stepdad's mom's drugstore that had this 'time standing still' feeling and a heavy scent of roses and fleur-de-lis. Also the interior is a quite scattered and it feels somehow incomplete. But there is a lot of good, too. I love the symmetry of the fasade, the salon chairs (so simple, yet effective), the "traditional" LEGO flowers which I think look more gentle than the newer ones, the silver coin, the water in the basin, the coffee machine / magazine rack, and despite the presence of stickers the magazines themselves are delightful! The crown of the fasade is refreshing to build for a Friends set because it does not take shortcuts with readymade "easier" bricks. It has all the traditional pieces and a real feel of LEGO. If I was a kid, I'd actually probably really love this set. In the end it is a versatile scene with nice pieces to produce a good LEGO building experience. It also has a lot of playability because of all the Hair Salon products, wigs, hair jewelry, magazines, the trolley etc.. Oh, and the scissor handles can be reused to make a toilet seat. :)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFairly easy build and much playabilty!LegoKaze | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Heartlake Hair Salon is one of my favorites in this new line of 2015 Lego Friends. The scissors in the front of the building as well as the overall design are absolutely fantastic! The accessories are plenty with this set as with most Lego Friends themed sets. It's nice to have additional hair pieces. The Pink basket included is my favorite accessory of the set. I would definitely recommend this set to fans of the Lego Friends themed sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat mini-dolls, Good setPrincessLeia | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I am a really big fan of LEGO Friends, and this set was one of my favorites when I got it. I received this set for a birthday. I like the tiny hairdresser's tools and the sink element was very cool! The part I like best is the giant pair of scissors on the front of the salon. Genius idea, LEGO Team!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixthebestLEGObuilder | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!i love this set! i had to get it when i saw it. love emma's outft,Was this helpful?55