Heartlake Grand Hotel
Retired ProductHeartlake Grand Hotel4.7857514.
Enjoy an amazing stay at Heartlake City’s Grand Hotel!
Have the vacation of a lifetime at the Grand Hotel in Heartlake City! As the cab pulls up in front of the hotel, help Andrea, Stephanie and Olivia hand their luggage to Nate the bellboy who is waiting for them with a trolley. Head through the revolving door and enter the glamorous hotel lobby under the amazing chandelier to start exploring. Collect the keys from Andrea’s aunt, Susan, at the check-in counter and pet the hotel cat. Take the elevator up to the second floor to find the rooms. which will you choose, the double or the single? Check out the view from the balcony and freshen up in the shower before heading to the rooftop pool. Take a dip or relax in the sun lounger with a freshly made drink from the smoothie bar. Later on enjoy cake and coffee at the hotel café or get an ice cream served on the terrace by the fountain outside. In the evening give Andrea the chance to shine as she sings on the stage of the cozy hotel bar accompanied by her friends on the jazz piano and saxophone. Take the lift to the top floor where Nate is spinning some tunes from the DJ booth, accompanied by his friendly dog. What will tomorrow hold? At this incredible hotel there’s enough to keep them busy for the whole vacation! Includes 5 mini-doll figures: Andrea, Olivia, Stephanie, Susan and Nate, plus a dog and a cat.
- Build the three-story Heartlake Grand Hotel, featuring an elevator to carry guests to upper floors, rooftop pool, outdoor café, lobby, jazz bar, guest rooms and more
- Includes five mini-doll figures: Andrea, Olivia, Stephanie, Susan and Nate, plus dog and cat figures
- Model measures over 11" high, 12" wide and 6"deep; black cab measures over 2" high, 4" long and 1" wide
- LEGO Friends building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- 1552 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 12 years old
- 17 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Lego Friends Set!!!!!TheOrchidGirl | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoy this set, and it has great play value. I feel that it's overpriced, though. I really like the fact that there were 5 mini-dolls. The more, the merrier! One thing I dislike about the front is the striped effect from the gold and white. I would have preferred just gold for those things. I really like the color choices in this set. I love the little builds outside of the hotel itself. The taxi is very cool and definitely adds to the play value. I really like the fountain and the little fence. I really like the luggage cart! So cute! I also like the DJ station on the upper floor. The elevator is a great addition to the set, but I wish it had a little bit more space. I really liked the fact that Nate has both a hat and wig! LEGO needs to do more of that. I absolutely adore the piano and mini stage with the microphone! The bedrooms are very nice, and the colors are great. I wish the bathroom had a sink and toilet, though. The rotating doors are awesome! I loved the reception area, and I like to perch the kitty on the desk. The cafe is very nice, and the treats look so yummy. Overall, this is a fantastic set, and this will be the center of my LEGO friends Christmas Village. B.t.w. LEGO friends needs to make Mia's house and Andrea's house!!!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe ultimate Lego funShopper | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 7 year old daughter loved this set. She got it as a surprise for Christmas and I can tell you the look on her face was amazing when she saw it. She got stuck straight into it and opened the 1st of 11 bags, I was fully expecting to have to help a bit as she had only had 2 small sets of Lego up till then and mostly played freestyle with no instructions but she got on so well with it and only asked for me to put the stickers on for her as she said "they are on forever and I don't want to get it wrong" . Everything else she did herself over 3 days, following the very detailed instructions, she really didn't want to do much else in that time, she was so excited to see it taking shape. I was very impressed with the details, like the cheese dome, drinks, pastries, lipstick, perfume, hairbrush etc. The rooms are really cute and well thought out with one even having a toilet, which we thought was funny. The working elevator is great too and the extras like the piano bar, the tables and chairs, the fountain etc are excellent. My daughter loves it and some of her brothers Lego ninjago have even come to stay.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat Starting PointJose0815 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set specifically for the bricks and window pieces. The set in its original form is a great build, with fun features, my favorite being the grand piano. I am turning this set into a modular hotel building to go in my LEGO City down town! Very excited! I think LEGO did a great job on this set!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWas good till it lastedGopher | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterPurchased originally for my 5 year old daughter. We found it at our Navy exchange for cheaper than we've seen it around, so we snatched it up. My daughter was more excited for all the figures than she was for the actual set to be built. Naturally, as soon as we got home, we (I) started to build. The reason why it took 2 days to build is because one; she wanted to build little blocks & "dog houses" with the parts I needed during the time. Two; the elevator made me want to throw the whole thing against the wall. Needless, to say when we finally had everything together she loved it. She's a fan of actual sets, but once she gets restless...it all comes apart...slowly. First she started by taking all the banisters off the windows. Next came the miniture items, then the floors became seperated. Finally she told me that she took it apart because "she needed certian pieces to go with other pieces in order to make a dog house for her dogs." Maybe when she gets a little bit older, she will understand the concept of "set" building. I'm just glad I keep all the manuals for when she's ready to dig through her tub of legos in order to rebuild it.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55