Take an open-top drive in the cool 3-in-1 Green Cruiser!
- VIP Points
Drive in style with this sleek open-top Green Cruiser, featuring a green, white and black color scheme, tinted windshield, opening front trunk and rear hood, detailed engine, and a large two-minifigure cockpit with detailed dashboard and steering wheel. The 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model has a three-part modular design for quick model reconfiguration, and rebuilds into a Fast Boat or a Truck.
- Features a tinted windshield, detailed dashboard, opening front trunk and opening, transparent rear hood with detailed engine.
- Check out the fresh green, white and black color scheme.
- Large cockpit with room for two minifigures (not included).
- Easy three-part modular design for quick model reconfiguration.
- This set includes over 120 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Fast Boat or a rugged Truck.
- Green Cruiser measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Fast Boat measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- 4 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixIdeal starter setLegoMike89 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Green Cruiser, a great little set in the Lego Creator range. It makes three sets: a cruiser, a truck and a speedboat. My favourite is the cruiser because it has a cool feature at the back where you can open the engine bay. I was disappointed that this did not come with any mini-figures, however, I feel this is a great entry into Lego for anyone. Great value for money and would definitely recommend.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 4 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCreator 3 in 1 value for money!DrSmith | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought two of these sets in an airport (other is 31072 Extreme Engines) for mucking about with. These sets are excellent value for money if your looking for something for your kids or grandchildren, as they come with a lot of interesting pieces in different colours allowing you to experiment. I have not built the actual instruction models yet; I wanted to combine the two sets I bought and make my own models. I've attached a photo of a Hot Rod using various pieces. This is the beauty of Creator... I especially like the green and yellow pieces in this set and the wheels which can be reversed to look like Slot mags, or spoked alloys. You can of course fit in a Mini-Figure as well, which allows further play options. Next, I'll follow the instructions, but maybe change it here and there.... Overall, great fun, and very good value.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother Annual Masterpiece!NickyDaBricky | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEvery year, LEGO creates a LEGO Creator 3-in-1 vehicle, and this year was no different. The green cruiser is beautifully designed, and just like any other LEGO set, it allows for the builder to customize the set however they want! For example, I wanted the car to have an actual trunk, so I removed all the pieces to make up the engine and added a few pieces on the bottom, and now you can easily fit an entire minifig in there! I can't wait to see what LEGO has in store next year! I'm hoping for a purple hot rod!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSo confusing.GoodOldJR | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This set is so confusing to me. It seems stuck somewhere between City vehicle sets and Speed Champions sets, but in its own space. It is an 8 stud wide build. That makes it twice as wide as classic City vehicles and 2 studs wider than Speed Champions. It is entirely brick build like City, but it is far too big. It is clearly not a display piece because there are huge gaps in the floor. However, 1x1 cylinders for the exhausts would come off far too easy during play. You do have an engine, and it packs in a lot of detail for so few parts. As for the other builds in this 3 in 1, I think the boat stands out the strongest. It seems the most solidly built and I would consider it close enough to minifig scale. The holes from the Technic brick chassis may cause the suspension of disbelief to fade, but I don't find that to be a fatal flaw. The tractor is the smallest build part and scale wise. It is the only build that can't take a minifig, but I find it fantastically detailed for such a low part count. The fifth wheel and exhaust both make an appearance in a 100 piece build. This strikes me as much more of a toy. All three builds seem like they should be able to survive in a play area. I also think this would be a great set to teach more complex building techniques as there is plenty of stud not on top design in all three builds. As I started, this is somewhere between City and Speed Champions and that is awesome.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45