Explore the LEGO® Architecture Great Wall of China!
- VIP Points
Discover the architectural secrets of the World Heritage Great Wall with this LEGO® Architecture 21041 The Great Wall of China set. Explore the ingenious building techniques that allow the structure to drape across thousands of miles of countryside, curving up, down and around mountains and rugged undulating terrain to form a harmonious blend of nature and architecture. This accurately detailed LEGO interpretation depicts 2 turrets joined by a winding section of wall atop a dark-green mountainous landscape with lush valleys, trees and lakes, and is finished with decorative English and Chinese nameplates. The model has been designed to deliver a rewarding and relaxing building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a truly dynastic centerpiece for the home or office. Connect multiple models to extend your Great Wall display.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world Great Wall of China.
- Features a winding wall section with 2 turrets, draped over a mountainous landscape with trees and lakes.
- Also features 2 decorative nameplates written in English and Chinese.
- Connect multiple Great Wall models to expand your display.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English, French and Chinese languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO building brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 550 LEGO® pieces.
- Enjoy a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience with this LEGO® Architecture set.
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother Architecture set worth the time!SparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed this model, it is very attractive and makes me want to travel to China to see the real thing. The build is very interesting, there are no real confusing steps in it. It goes together very quickly. Even when in the initial sreps yo do not think it is going to work, it does. I loved the way the joints were combined to make a continuous run (apparently). Whoever designed it had a great idea, and implemented it well. Architecture may one day take over from my favorite sets (Technic) if the designers can keep the high quality sets going like this one.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy first architecture setPyrites | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust recently got back to playing with Legos as a constructive hobby to relieve some stress. Had mostly bought speed champion sets, but The Great Wall caught my eye. It appealed to me and I bought it. Had a great time assembling the wall so I bought a second set to make my wall longer. Not only is this the first architecture set I bought, but the first time I bought a second of the same Lego set. There are a few tricky points in the build, but overall it was easy to assemble.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of my favorite！Sophiess | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHave been waiting for a Chinese architecture for so long! The Shanghai building set is really cool, but this one, (finally), is amazing and a must-have! I love the design of the environment and the Great Wall bricks. You can even puchase multiple sets and connect them together! Wow! Finally LEGO have something that represents Beijing. Thanks LEGO! (Keep going please!)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBset lego themeyosoymilk | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been waiting for this and it did not disappoint. The build moved along quickly and it looks great with with my other architecture sets, it does not take up to much shelf space. Lego really needs to make more than 2 landmarks a year and do more for adult fans though.Value for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 10 minsWas this helpful?55