First Order AT-ST™
Available nowFirst Order AT-ST™1.9348546.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Seize control of the First Order AT-ST!
- VIP Points
- 39VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Play out a daring LEGO® Star Wars mission to make off with the partially constructed First Order AT-ST walker. This exciting LEGO Star Wars toy features an under-construction walker with posable legs, a wheel at the back for rotating the turret, and dual spring-loaded shooters for intense action play. The set also includes a buildable hangar lift, so your Resistance fighter can enjoy recreating exciting scenes with Finn, Rose, BB-8 and Captain Phasma from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Finn and Rose in First Order disguise and Captain Phasma, plus a BB-8 figure.
- Features a partially constructed First Order AT-ST with posable legs, rotating turret function and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
- Also includes a buildable hangar lift with space for a minifigure.
- Weapons include Finn’s blaster pistol and baton, Rose’s blaster pistol and Captain Phasma’s blaster and spear.
- Use the lift to help the heroes board the walker.
- Recreate your own scenes from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie.
- This LEGO® Star Wars toy is suitable for ages 8-14.
- AT-ST measures over 8” (22cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Hangar lift measures over 6” (17cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- 2 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixAt least we have half a ship.BaldwinBricks | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThis set depicts a scene from the Last Jedi in which BB8 steals an AT-ST. In this respect the model is fairly accurate. The Model The AT-ST is almost identical to the Rogue One version released in 2016, with one obvious difference, the head. It is well built and is very sturdy. However I find...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 2 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixOne of the worst Lego Starwars sets ever made...JackHH2551 | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI am extremely disappointed with this set. Not sure what went wrong when the designers were making this set, but it is just terrible. As we all know by now, in the movie BB-8 hijacks and dismantles a COMPLETE First Order AT-ST and wrecks havoc upon the First Order, saving Finn and Rose. While this set is technically accurate to the film, it was poorly made because its an incomplete AT-ST with an elevator side-build that just doesn't make sense... This set would have been so much better if we got a complete AT-ST with a Play-Feature that allows you to dismantle the head, revealing BB-8 - making it more accurate to the film. I would have gladly paid $50-55 for this set if they got rid of the elevator side build, and upped the piece count to 500-600 and add in a First Order Executioner Mini Figure. The way it is...Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 2 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixThis is bit of a joke...Kufucius | 35-44Been a huge fan of all the walkers... until this one... Bit of a joke really, an "incomplete" AT-ST that costs more than the released price of set 75153 (Rogue One AT-ST). At least it should come with a "detachable" top, so that it resembles what you see in the movie, BB-8 hiding inside, only to be revealed as the top got blown apart. The only redeemable part of this set (or not, due to its price) is the minifigures.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 36 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 10 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixVery disappointing setobikenobi200 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThis is probably the worst Lego star wars set ever. The main focus of the set is the first order AT-ST itself. However what you get is an incomplete AT-ST, which is seen for a couple of seconds at the very end of one scene in the film rather than an actual AT-ST. What would have been much better is one with its head still on or possibly with a removable head so that you could recreate that scene from the film. There is also a useless 'hanger lift' which has no purpose at all and isn't even tall enough to reach the AT-ST head. The figures are decent but overall the set is poorly designed and massively overpriced and I really hope Lego does not release anything like this ever again. Do not buy this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15