Fire Starter Set
Retired ProductFire Starter Set4.1667512.
Save the dockworker and put out the blaze!
Race the fire hovercraft to the pier and put out the fire! Send the diver into the water to save the dockworker and then help the other firefighters put out the flames on the engine. Keep the pier safe and become a LEGO® City firefighting hero!
- Includes 4 minifigures: 2 male firefighters, a female firefighter and a dockworker.
- Features a fire hovercraft with turning propeller and accessories, and a pier with engine and fire elements.
- Send the diver off the hovercraft into the water to rescue the stricken dockworker.
- Accessory elements include a wrench, fire extinguisher and a life preserver.
- Fire hovercraft measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Pier measures over 3” (8cm) wide, 1” (4cm) deep and 1” (4cm) high.
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun build with lots of nice detailspwklego | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!This set has lots of nice details. Even on the four minifigures there are lots of details including movable helmet screen, air tank for the diver, yellow life vest etc. I found the fire starter set very fun to build and offer good value for the money. In fact I try to build it slowly so I can enjoy the building process. Another nice touch is that the hovercraft comes with a turning steering wheel and propeller. One small disappointment is that when compare with the photo on the box, the diver is holding a black object in his hand which is not included in the set or listed in the instruction. I would also like to see a bigger and more colorful pier. This is my first City set and I have have lots of fun building it. Will certainly buy more City sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixStarter setMIKEMIKE | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a must buy as an addition to a larger set. The price is great, not just for starter but pros that wants more.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSmall set, small price, great valueSuperdad14 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son, loves everything Firefighter, and this set, while not blatantly obviously a firefighter set, was right up his alley. He was not as excited about the hovercraft as I had expected, and he really loved the dock worker, who he considers to be a "construction worker". But, the real coup of this set is the diver. This minifigure is fun, and set for all sorts of adventures. I like the dock, as when it's not being played with, it give a base to give a fun rescue scene for the other characters. I'm trying to get into the city sets, instead of the superheor sets that have a direct line to my heart, and this was a great way for me as a collector to get back into the City game.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixUnintentionally Hilarious NameJables669 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!The Lego Fire Starter Set isn't exactly what its name suggests. I went into this expecting to see a proper arson themed Lego set, but instead received a neat little set themed after fire fighters. In all seriousness, its a great addition to the city line as a means of acquiring some additional fire fighter minifigures. The associated builds may be small, but they add for great detail pieces that can be integrated into any existing Lego city.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsWas this helpful?55