Call the Fire Response Unit for help!
Be part of the crew that helps protect LEGO® City from emergencies. The Fire Response Unit features a helicopter that carries water elements in a tank and can drop water elements from its opening cargo doors, a motorcycle with a fire extinguisher, and a container with a roof element that turns when hit by the water bricks to put the fire out. Includes 3 minifigures: a pilot, firefighter and a worker.
- Build a fire response helicopter and motorcycle, including firefighting gear and a container with turning roof element!
- Includes a pilot, firefighter and a worker minifigures
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Helicopter measures over 3” high, 12” long and3” wide. Motorcycle measures over 1” high, 2” long and under 1” wide. Container with flames down measures over 2” high, 4” wide and 2” deep
- 257 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12
- over 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixLots of playability. Some nice new parts.Asbury | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a fun build and the playability value is very high. The new corrugated bricks that make up the container are a great addition to Lego's parts selection. One suggestion would be for Lego to make the undersides of their aircraft fuselage in colors other than dark grey. Having those parts in the same color as the top would look better AND give us those parts in a wider selection of colors. Overall, nice work on this set by Lego.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 10 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGood AdditionEGP17 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this to add on to my other city sets. And I’m glad I did. While it’s not the biggest $40 Set, it is still a nice set. Great features. I recommend itPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNice and easyShaunyGTi | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe helicopter itself comes in three packs, brightly coloured and with easy to follow instructions. As a parent, it is usually my job to do 90% of the build while my son helps find the parts. The building itself comes as pack #1 and was completed in about 25 minutes, with the helicopter taking up packs #2 and #3. The outcome is a good, solid play set which has become an instant favourite.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 2 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfixHelp Comes from Above!Alcyoneus | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe Lego Fire Response Unit is a great addition to any Lego City collection, especially if you enjoy the firefighter themes. The helicopter itself is a nice solid build with a neat little water dispensing feature. It is very sturdily built for play, and has a really nice look overall. The storage container model is a interesting build with a flaming top that flips over when the clear water blocks from the helicopter impact it. This feature works surprisingly well. The container has some nice details along one side, with places for tools and fuel cells. A ladder to the top of the container allows firefighters to make sure the flames are out! To round out the set we have a fire motorcycle, which is pretty stand fair as Lego motorcycles go. Overall a very fun set that will look great sitting beside an existing fire station.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35